Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question on hygiene.

amorettony

What would you say about someone like this? This girl I know, spends the night with me, we have sex a few times a night and everything is great. Now I know, that after a night of sex even men get a little stink on the Johnson-rod, so I'm sure a women would have the same situation going on down there. So my thing is this, this person doesn't shower before she leaves my place, she doesn't even through some water on it. How disgusting is that? She should at least give the impression that she likes to keep it clean by taking a towel to it. NASTY!

does she sleep over or just leaves when you guys are finished????

if she sleeps over, then thats nasty!!!

if she just leaves when youre done, then maybe she doesnt want to hastle you by taking a shower and she takes one when she goes home.

Originally posted by petp:

does she sleep over or just leaves when you guys are finished????

if she sleeps over, then thats nasty!!!

if she just leaves when youre done, then maybe she doesnt want to hastle you by taking a shower and she takes one when she goes home.

Yeah, she sleeps over. She's very comfortable with my place and has taken showers before we start sometimes, so I don't think that not wanting to bother me is the case. She doesn't live alone either so I don't see how she would want to walk in the house smelling like sex. It's a distinct sent that anyone can pick up.

She's just nasty.

Originally posted by amorettony:

Yeah, she sleeps over. She's very comfortable with my place and has taken showers before we start sometimes, so I don't think that not wanting to bother me is the case. She doesn't live alone either so I don't see how she would want to walk in the house smelling like sex. It's a distinct sent that anyone can pick up.

She's just nasty.

lol if shes so nasty why you fucking her?

roflmao...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by amorettony:

well....cause I'm a man.

cwm41.gif

thats not an excuse..

::bites amorettony and runs::

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

Dude you gotta chill.

I mean the human body is disgusting and dirty. So once you accept that then really very little is that disgusting or dirty.

Its not as if she's leaving regularly for a full day at the office with your goo still in her. Nothing wrong with getting the morning coffee still smelling like sex. And frankly, though I guess it depends on the woman, I have gone down on women many times during the morning-after without us getting a shower first. Yeah, there is a bit more of a musk/ sex odor but its fine - sometimes it even turns me on. And the taste is not really different once you get into it.

To me loving a woman's body doesn't only mean loving it freshly wrapped when it smells like perfume, shampoo and body wash (although that is a great time too). It means accepting and enjoying the whole female body at different times and in different conditions(within reason here folks).

Besides, when you love pussy its not as if you are gonna let a few hours of sleep and a previous round of lovemaking get in the way of your breakfast!! I get hungry in the morning smile.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

Dude you gotta chill.

I mean the human body is disgusting and dirty. So once you accept that then really very little is that disgusting or dirty.

Its not as if she's leaving regularly for a full day at the office with your goo still in her. Nothing wrong with getting the morning coffee still smelling like sex. And frankly, though I guess it depends on the woman, I have gone down on women many times during the morning-after without us getting a shower first. Yeah, there is a bit more of a musk/ sex odor but its fine - sometimes it even turns me on. And the taste is not really different once you get into it.

To me loving a woman's body doesn't only mean loving it freshly wrapped when it smells like perfume, shampoo and body wash (although that is a great time too). It means accepting and enjoying the whole female body at different times and in different conditions(within reason here folks).

Besides, when you love pussy its not as if you are gonna let a few hours of sleep and a previous round of lovemaking get in the way of your breakfast!! I get hungry in the morning smile.gif

I take back what I said about you.

YOU ROCK!!! I NOMINATE YOU THE PROFESSOR.

cwm1.gif

mememememememme lol jk

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by mrdick:

Dude you gotta chill.

AMEN!