Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picS

imnikki

can i put a pic of my ass up just to be an 'ass'?

hahahahaha dont mind me i'm really really hyper and stressed out today!!!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

can i put a pic of my ass up just to be an 'ass'?

hahahahaha dont mind me i'm really really hyper and stressed out today!!!

heeh .. heyyyy why not.. i never mind seein Azz from a cutie =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1, so I never have to go a day with-out you"

hahahahahahahahaha

sorry i had to.. dont mind me, my butt is to big for my body, and yes i'm expecting to get dissed on for puttin that up there..

that was taken right b4 the sound factory underwear party this past summer..

xoxoxo mwwwwah

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

hahahahahahahahaha

sorry i had to.. dont mind me, my butt is to big for my body, and yes i'm expecting to get dissed on for puttin that up there..

xoxoxo mwwwwah

LOL, you got balls! More power to you, I don't think my big ass would fit even if I tried!!

Much respect.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

NOTHING LKE A BIG ASS.

BIG ASSES ARE A GOOD THING.LOL

hahahahahahahahaha

xoxoxo mwwwwah

------------------

get off my dick already...

umm like

i like it gerl -=P

nuttin wrong w/ a big azz ..

if there wuz id be fuckin dead by now lol

Nik Got Back.. werd hehehehe..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1, so I never have to go a day with-out you"

Damn you Lipz, this is just going too far!

First the suggestive comments and now pictures of your ass in underwear. This is getting poor MrDick all worked up smile.gif

Lets not all bullshit here. No one wants to be overweight and its not as attractive as being thin. But we all have our limitations and everyone should be judged on their own - not against others. Just because some chick is not as hot as a super model or the girl dancing beside her doesn't stop her from being hot in her own right.

Besides, none of this really applies to you Lipz. You don't got a huge but. You have wide hips which would give your ass a large surface are even if you weighed 60 pounds.

But Fuck - you look good. Nice thighs too... but I bet they would look even nicer if my head was between them smile.gif

But if ou insist that you are overweight then I'm sure that I could think of a few interesting ways to help you burn off a few pounds smile.gif

ok now how the fuk do i get that pic out of there.. lol i just realised it will be in my pic thingie.. lol gotta get that off there

lol ok i think its gone

------------------

~LiPz~

ok now how the fuk do i get that pic out of there.. lol i just realised it will be in my pic thingie.. lol gotta get that off there

lol ok i think its gone

Ahh... you suck, I didn't get to see it cwm22.gif

*gets on knees*

Please, please, please post it again biggrin.gif

*shuts off computer, pathetically sulking*

Originally posted by crossy:

Ahh... you suck, I didn't get to see it cwm22.gif

*gets on knees*

Please, please, please post it again biggrin.gif

*shuts off computer, pathetically sulking*

gimmie your email address, i'll email it to you

------------------

~LiPz~

lol there are no bonus photos..

hahahaha

------------------

~LiPz~

Here are 2 new picS of me..

from this weekend. i wuz in my best friends wedding.. =D

im gettin old y0h.. .. my best friend got MARRIED...

I dont even have a cat. nevermind a boyfriend LOL.. and shes married.. WHOA.. life is short..

chek the piCS =D

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

gimmie your email address, i'll email it to you

Wuhoo! Did I say you suck? I meant you suck really well biggrin.gif You rock!

Mr. Dick, I agree, women love to see men on their knees, groveling like the pathetic dogs we are cwm27.gif

Oh yeah, duh...

crossymaster@netscape.net

you got mail

------------------

~LiPz~

Lips, I know I already told you, but I just had to make the public announcement. I agree w/ the other guys, your butt is not to big. It's very nice and very shapely cwm17.gif

thankyou sweetie!

XOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ!

------------------

~LiPz~

Well damn i wanna see!

Lips, I know I already told you, but I just had to make the public announcement. I agree w/ the other guys, your butt is not to big. It's very nice and very shapely cwm17.gif

thankyou sweetie!

XOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ!

Originally posted by mrdick:

I was smart and saved the picture to disk smile.gif

Now whenever I feel blue I can stare at that sweet ass all I like - that usually gets me up smile.gif

lol im sure it does .. get you UP..

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

MsgBoardNIK.jpg

nik_rotate.gif