Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picS

imnikki

lol beleive me.. ill slap it till it hurtS mami =P

.. and maybe bite it too =)

::chomp::

.. goddamit.. i need to FUK! ... lol

sorry lol.. just sumethin that crossed my mind.

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - this is getting so nasty smile.gif If either of you two girls ever wants to make a pilgrimage to Ottawa, Canada just let me know?

I am in fact a complete gentleman and I have a pull out couch for you. Everyone in Ottawa is just so damned dull. You girls would definitely liven it up.

Anyways, enough daydreaming and back to reality! Oh yeah....I almost forgot: You Two are making me so fucking hard that I almost can't stand it. Fuck - I feel like a stag in rutting season. So incredibly randy smile.gif

'Scuse me, pardon me, coming through ....

Okay I would like to say first yhat I think Crossy, Littleboybleu, and carsonmartin are all yummalicious! Thank you for the pciture candy boyz.

As for us posting pictures, I would like to post some raunchy ones but quite honestly I dont think the board is quite the proper place for me to be flashing my tits or ass. I also dont think enough people on here are mature minded enough for that sort of digitally scanned pictoral representation of my body to be displayed...

Anyway kiddies, have fun...carry on...

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

hey kitty --

honestly..being that this is a sex board..

i dotn think that people would look at the photos in a mature way.. or should i say. in a way where you may want to show the pics as a representation of yourself.. i think that we would probably look at hte pics as "Tits and Ass" gerl..

were just that typ0 crowD lol

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Well being adults, we should be looking at them in a mature way but, due to the fact that I very well know how people are on it, I wouldnt dare post them up.

Its a little more then just "tits n ass" when you know many of the people who look at this board in real life....

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by mrdick:

C'mon Nikki...

The theadand the picture is getting stale.

I need a new picture that I can print off and take into the bathroom with me for my "personal time"

i agree w/ you .. . this thread is kinda played.. no new pix though.. newest one is the one w/ the bandana on my head and my bending over wiating for sumone to come behind me LOL...

-- Kittie.. i hear where ya comin from.. I wuznt aware that you knew a lot of these people in realtime.. I dont know anyone on the board in reality.. So i guess its a different type of entertainment on my end..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Guest chinagirl

here's my pic. left to right: kelli, joann, me and on the bottom is kristina @ a lounge in rockville center. cwm32.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by crossy:

Ahh... you suck, I didn't get to see it cwm22.gif

*gets on knees*

Please, please, please post it again biggrin.gif

*shuts off computer, pathetically sulking*

You and I are in the same boat i missed it as well... FUCK! always a day late and a dollar short...

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...