Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs and sex

paulsilverman

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!Yes grasshopper!!

But you must be very careful!!

It helps to work at a club but if someone sees you it can be embarrasing.

I got caught gettin' head in Hoboken,it wasn't fun getting tossed out with a hard-on!!

What a dick that bouncer was!!

Thinking of it now that really pisses me off!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Hey are you the kid from the Wonder Years?

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by emcee25:

i've had sex at the factory and china club numerous times in the bathroom!! just be careful!!!

i can see pulling it off in factory cause everybody does, but how did you pull it off in china club? The bathrooms are sooo small on the upstairs floor.

cwm35.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by mrdick:

With a partner?

lol you crack me up! cwm27.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

cwm6.gif Yeah, definitely done this. I was seeing one of my promotions managers at the time. He grabbed me by the wrist and led me out of VIP, I thought we were leaving or going to do some business or something, but he took me to the owner's suite and, well now that I think of it, we got plenty of business taken care of right there on one of the sofas. hehehehe that was a great night cwm20.gif

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

factory bathrooms...aaaahhhh...but getting caught does suck cause if ur the girl ur the one who has to flirt with the bouncer to make sure neither of u is in trouble...have fun be careful keep loving

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

BOLLOX.....

By reading all this i realise i must be missing out on summit!

Usually to fcukd at a party to even consider some biology lessons with a bloke (goddam those drugs).

Oh and usually find that the blokes are usualy so mushed they can't seem to control the happiness of their trouser snakes.

But if you catch a bloke just as he's comming up they're meant to be dead horny. Is this true ppl?

stay twisted wink.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gif <<< this looks like a trip I had once in a club. scary.

cwm41.gif <<< and this one's how my jaw usually feels.