is she too young?

echostar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chillinbeat:

too young? rolleyes.gif

If she has pubic hair it's ok, if not, wait til it grows.

biggrin.gif

sup, kiddies-

or you could just use a magic marker and draw on some pubic hair... a racing stripe or whatever you like! There! Problem solved!

Then go for it, dude... just make sure you take it easy, or her pelvis might crack!

cwm36.gif

PEACE,

HFK

I am someone who thinks that ANYTHING can be joked about if its in the right spirit and with the right people. However....

Pedphilia is serious stuff and to me, those kinds of jokes along with racist jokes, domestic violence humour, etc... are best made in person, between friends where you know that everyone understands the seriousness of the problems and where they cannot be misinterpreted. Even the possibility of engaging in pedaphile humour with someone who actually is one is horrific. Having someone who has been abused exposed to my humour, no matter how well intentioned, also would sicken me. Therefore, I for one will keep this kind of humour at home.

I know everyone here means well and you guys are in fact hilarious. If I knew you and we were chillin' at my place I'd be on the floor. But here, on the boards, I refuse to laugh frown.gif

MrDick

ok everybody, chill out. 17 and 12 is in the same age group: kids.

there's nothing THAT wrong with it. In 10 years he will be 27 and she will be 22. What's the problem with someone starting a little early.

Envy, envy, envy.

biggrin.gif

------------------

If you can't convince them...try confusing them.

:confused:

Ok, she is not even a teenager yet. What, is she a really hot 6th grader? Did you pick her up at the Elementary School? She probably still believes in Santa Claus, doesn't have any boobs yet, and has to be in bed by 9:00.

You are sick!

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

trancend is making this shit up

That always seemed likely. But any jokes about pedaphilia nad the like that it inspires are real and it was to that that I was respnding.

They are funny but I say keep them off the board and at home.