Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NECROPHILIA

misskittie

I recently have found a new interest in necrophilia. Mostly due to my interest in all forms of sex for I for one would never participate in such a form of sex. Yet my reason for bringing this up in discussion is because its completely amazing to me. The act and intentions behind it. The mental state of those actually involved in this.

So out of curiosity...has anyone ever known someone with this type of sexual fetish? And do any of you have feelings on it. I dont want to get into it at this very moment as to my own opinions due to I must be leaving for lunch. But if anyone has some input on it please share. I know its kind of morbid but its incredibly intriguing me....no Im not a sicko. This is the sex board remember...just trying to show some of those on the board who dont know of all types of fetishes a new light. Talking about bj's all the time or tits and ass is getting too repetative for my blood and attention span.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

But of course..I knew Mr Dick would be one of the individuals to delightfully take interest in this topic. Thank you very much for wanting more details. I think you will be shocked with some of what I have to tell you about...some you may not be as shocked with being "primative" hehe.

And we will now commence...

One of the first cultures to partake in this was the Moche Civilization. The only reaosn historians believed this was because of the pottery made by the people. Most of the artfacts found were of carcanchas engaging in sex with humans.

Modern day Asmats of Irian Jaya would actually take a human skull and place it for days at a time next to their genitals. They believed that by doing so, they would all of the sexual energy from the skull owner.

This just goes on and on with the cultures so dont mind me being somewhat vague on each culture. (Im at work so cant get *too* into it) Anyway back to the discussion....

Now back in Egyptian times, it was said that neither the wives of high-ranking men nor the bodies of beautiful women were brought staright to the embalmers upon their death. The bodies were left to putrefy for 3 to 4 days at a time. This way the embalmer would loose interest in the dead women. Now this was all told by the Greek historian, Herodotis (sp). Supposedly a male embalmer was caught in the act with one of the carcases before and this caused the new law to go into effect. (jerk ruined it for the rest of them - - haha j/p)

Okay Im copying this next short story from a book my friend gave me.... "A young monk stopped at an inn which was mourning the loss of the innkeeper's daughter. They

asked the young monk to do a wake over her, and he agreed. That night the monk had sex with the girl and departed the following morning. Later that day, while they were putting the coffin in the ground, someone heard movement; the casket was opened and the young girl is put back to bed and nursed to health. A short time later the first signs of pregnancy appeared and at the end of nine months she gave birth to a baby, all the while claiming her virginity. Several years later the monk renounced his vows for various reasons and soon his affairs brought him back to the inn. Finding the "deceased" alive and a mother, he confessed his actions and married the girl."

--Now of course to us, this sounds absurd and practically impossible. Im not too sure what reference they have to actually go ahead and prove this...if any. Im not even all that too sure as to where they got their info from. Who may have told the original story was a doctor and it was dated the 1800's. I just thought it to be bizarre.

The practioce even goies back to cults and magic cultures. Not surprising though. You can do some reasearch on Indian Tantra if you would like to know more about these. They supposively mixed sex and death in their rituals.

The list goes on and on. I can actually give you some really good references if you want to kdo some studying on your own. I think that learning mroe about this actually gives you a better undersatdning of fetishes amd the human mind as well.

Hope you enjoyed...and my apologies for not being so thorough...Im at work.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

Originally posted by roadrunner:

misskittie, what is the name of this book? please tell me it's not hidden somewhere in the bible...

hehe no its not in the bible...but Im wonderingnow if maybe there are some hidden sections referring to this. Its something like the "The wonderment of Necrophilia and yada yada....I dont remember I only got it 2 days ago. Ill check on the title and author for you. From what I have been informed, tehre are a number of books dealing with this subject.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

Necrophilia is having sex with dead bodies right?? cwm13.gif

In my opinion it's absolutely disgusting. I couldn't even imagine why someone would want to screw a dead lifeless body. Your better off screwing a warm apple pie. Ugh...nasty.

Yes lolly youre right honey but it goes much deeper then that. Its actually a practice that goes way back in history. It was viewed by many cultures as a way of being spiritually connected with the dead.

I think Im finding a huge interest in this because it seems to be in almost every culture throughout history. They each had some sort of spiritual meaning and the different stories are amazing. You really have to be openminded though if you are going to take interest within this. Yes some may believe its a sick sexual activity but thats when you view it as "having sex with dead bodies".

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

Yeah, sex with dead people is pretty disgusting. Why not just use something plastic, it wouldn't have any life in it either.

However, Necro-Beastomania (sex with dead animals), is a totally different thing. That's very alluring rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

naaaaaaaaastttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy

Okay not to be a bitch but if you want to state your opinion on this then fine..its a public board and you have every right to. But why do you think its "nasty". Do you even understand this fetish at all to come to that conclusion? Please elaborate a little more rather then making one word posts...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

I just have never looked at it as a spiritual thing. When I think of a necrophiliac I picture some sicko mortician getting it on with Mrs. Smith who died on monday. I have just never thought of it on any other level. I think it's great Misskittie that you want to find out more about this in a cultural sense. Just PLEASE promise me that you won't go hit up the funeral parlor tonight! Kidding.... cwm13.gif

Hey Kittie,

Nothing wrong with a little curiosity. I for one can get bored of talking about the same stuff all the time. Don't getme wrong -I'll always come back to talking about cock sucking and pussy licking. I mean I love that shit. But variety is the spice of life - even in conversation.

But I would be surprised to find necrophilia being an active, sanctioned practice in any culture that I can think of. I can imagine it having some place in the shamanic rituals of more "primitive" (I use that word in quotation so don't any one pound me on it) cultures. But exactly how I can't imagine. Any moredetails Kittie? What cultures? By the priests? How, when why?

This maysound disgusting but unless right after death with the possibility of rigormortis producing the woody to en-all-woodies, how would a woman really engage in this act? I mean I know thatsex is notlimited to intercourse but its not as if the corpse's fingers or mouth are moving either. I suppose seh could use the corpses hands like a dildo or something.

ANywways, my natural curiosity about anything is perhaps taking this too far. But what the hell, its Friday - time for a good old fashioned skull fuck smile.gif

well you asked if i had any feelings on it...and i gave it to you. whether it be one word...or millions...it all comes down to being nasty. why would i need to elaborate on something i find disgusting? with that being, why would i even want to understand how someone would actually get off with having sex with a dead person.

rest in peace...not rest with a piece of of someone in you. sorry...not my cup of tea.

is that a better explanation?

cwm25.gif

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

[This message has been edited by phrankadelic (edited 01-19-2001).]

Cannabilism is also considered to be spiritual but i still think both are sick. Then again look at those german shit eating movies. People are actually into that crap. No pun intended.

------------------

"Wherever you go, there you are."

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay not to be a bitch but if you want to state your opinion on this then fine..its a public board and you have every right to. But why do you think its "nasty". Do you even understand this fetish at all to come to that conclusion? Please elaborate a little more rather then making one word posts...

ok two words.....Dead Bodies

------------------

01200110.jpg

I'm a special make-up effect artist and deal with props of body parts all day long. So one day, a friend brought home a video documenting on necrophilia......I thought I could handle it, but it was extremely disturbing. I understand that many cultures take part in this ritual, but watching someone f**k a decapitated body isn't for me. cwm31.gif

Originally posted by jp24:

I understand that many cultures take part in this ritual, but watching someone f**k a decapitated body isn't for me. cwm31.gif

Whoa! Now Im not sure what thats called but I never knew of a fetih of having sex with dead, decapitated bodies. Thats just a lil sick asnd really isnt necrpohilia.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

• 1 year later...