Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Rick...

Guest slamminshaun

no time to read the whole thread... ;)

euro's can't handle too much, that's true....that's what toyotas are for...but if you're looking for looks/comfort euro is the way to go...

Get inside a late model Lexus, Infiniti or Acura before talking. They are just as refined as their euro counterparts. They just feel different, and it comes down to cultural differences.

the bitches say the back seat of my lexus is pretty comfy...lol.... :P

i love my L!!

I'm sure the front seat must be comfortable too for you to fall asleep in front of the Garage..... :-X

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

euro's can't handle too much' date=' that's true....that's what toyotas are for...but if you're looking for looks/comfort euro is the way to go...

[/quote']

Get inside a late model Lexus, Infiniti or Acura before talking. They are just as refined as their euro counterparts. They just feel different, and it comes down to cultural differences.

i love my L!!

I'm sure the front seat must be comfortable too for you to fall asleep in front of the Garage..... :-X

ROLF

Guest Fez

euro's can't handle too much' date=' that's true....that's what toyotas are for...but if you're looking for looks/comfort euro is the way to go...

[/quote']

acura=shit

same goes for infiniti

Lexus/Toyota SUV's only ex. Land Cruiser, Prado, LX, GX...lexus cars are OK, but not my thing....i'd rather spend the money on a BMW or Audi....and let's not get started in the makes/models they don't sell in the US cause if i had those options i'd never even think about buying a jap.

a buddy of mines bought an FX(infiniti) and it is nothing next to my touareg and he paid more than i did...

Guest swank

euro's can't handle too much, that's true....that's what toyotas are for...but if you're looking for looks/comfort euro is the way to go...

acura=shit

same goes for infiniti

Lexus/Toyota SUV's only ex. Land Cruiser, Prado, LX, GX...lexus cars are OK, but not my thing....i'd rather spend the money on a BMW or Audi....and let's not get started in the makes/models they don't sell in the US cause if i had those options i'd never even think about buying a jap.

a buddy of mines bought an FX(infiniti) and it is nothing next to my touareg and he paid more than i did...

Tourag = Dressed Down Cayenne ;)

acura=shit

same goes for infiniti

owned-wood.jpg

;D

Guest LeVeL

i'd rather spend the money on a BMW or Audi....and let's not get started in the makes/models they don't sell in the US cause if i had those options i'd never even think about buying a jap.

Exactly...for the same money you'll pay for a Lexus/Infiniti/Acura...I rather pay for an Audi anyday of the week.

in the world of racing where domestic don't run the show, racing engineers that don't depend on displacement have chosen an engine that speaks for itself...

3.4 - Inline 6

1400rwhp+ 1000ft/lbs+ Torque No NOS

Best 1/4 8.62@171.28mph

Best Mph 171.28mph

Best 60ft 1.38

3.4L Equipped!

3550lbs at the Scales

full interior...

good looking car on the streets as well

wotmstore_1915_36279339

muscle cars will do that kind of power, however there are no V6's domestic muscle cars like this, only 10 liters

talking about how much an engine block can take

wotmstore_1915_153018151

the supra was so great, they stopped making it...

they were tired of beating all the nosaleen mustangs...

The truth is, they were great cars when they ran, they were notorious for breaking down. Way too complex. My brother had a Starion, great jap sports car, but the dealerships couldn't even fix it due to 54828439 miles of vacum tubes under the hood.

Guest james stratus

They did, but a 95 that sold new for $40-$45K is still worth $25-$35K today. T

they were tired of beating all the nosaleen mustangs...

The truth is, they were great cars when they ran, they were notorious for breaking down. Way too complex. My brother had a Starion, great jap sports car, but the dealerships couldn't even fix it due to 54828439 miles of vacum tubes under the hood.

mitsubishi and toyotas shouldn't be put in the same sentence.

mitsubishi is one of the very few unreliable japanese makes w/ the exception of the new EVO(and that's because it was built in Japan)...not some lazy american like nosaleen.

That's funny, 2 95's are for sale on ebay as we speak, they both won't go near 25k... Sorry boys, dead wrong..

90-93 mustang notch backs go for 10-25k as well, and they made a galizzon of them compared to a car that is no longer made..

The supra was the great white hope of asian sports cars, now it's the skyline's turn, it will fail like the rest of them.

Guest james stratus

That's funny, 2 95's are for sale on ebay as we speak, they both won't go near 25k... Sorry boys, dead wrong..

90-93 mustang notch backs go for 10-25k as well, and they made a galizzon of them compared to a car that is no longer made..

The supra was the great white hope of asian sports cars, now it's the skyline's turn, it will fail like the rest of them.

Since when does Ebay tell the actual value of anything? And what were the Reserve costs on them?

im gonna send you to go do some research go look for the 1993 issue of Road & Track magazine that pitted the brand new Supra twin turbo vs. the porsche 993 gen 911 turbo vs. the ferrari 512TR(which by the way are FAR superior than any domestic), and the supra outhandled both, just to let you know what kind of car the Supra is...and no saleen in the comparison? ???

the 90-93's that you speak of in that price range are all modified first of.

the supra's(93-98) that we speak of are all above 25-30k...

i like to see how much your nosaleen rustang is worth 13 years from now...

Guest swank

They stopped making it because it was too expensive to manufacture...there was no way to make that car for less $$$ and the demographic for this vehicle got sidetracked by other vehicles.

Guest ddg

[/quote']

i love my L!!

lmaoo!!! good one cracka!!

Guest Fez

acura=shit

same goes for infiniti

owned-wood.jpg

;D

i think you got it wrong....saying a touareg is just a cheaper version of a Cayenne is a compliment ;)

Guest endymion

What's really important to a car guy' date=' is the feedback the car gives them when pitched into a corner at full speed, the way the suspension reacts, the sound of the engine uncorked at full throttle. The way the shifter feels, the way the clutch engages and disengages. The way the seat bolsters hold you in place when negotiating a difficult corner. A car guy wants to feel the road he does not want to feel isolated from it. A true car guy doesn't care about luxury. Luxury is just a bonus. This is what BMW has mastered throughout the years. They are luxury cars but with an emphasis on driving. This is why they offer a manual transmission on almost all their cars.

[/quote']

I second this, and this is what my car is for. Not for groceries, not for car seats, there is no back seat. It doesn't have cup holders because the designers thought that even a can of coke distracts from the driving experience. The seats are hard and they suck, and you feel every little rock and manhole cover that you hit. But you also feel the stupid torque when you floor it. Put the top down and feel the air and the road like you're on a motorcycle. That's what cars are all about, to the kind of car guy you're talking about. There are different kinds of car guys.

It's really amazing to me that when I go from my little roadster to driving somebody else's 5 or 7 series Bimmer, the steering and the handling feels pretty much the same. Those high-end luxury cars drive and feel exactly like my little roadster. Pretty amazing.

Guest swank

acura=shit

same goes for infiniti

owned-wood.jpg

;D

i think you got it wrong....saying a touareg is just a cheaper version of a Cayenne is a compliment ;)

It was meant to be a compliment!

acura=shit

same goes for infiniti

owned-wood.jpg

;D

What he really meant though. Is Touareg=Wannabe Cayenne.

Guest Fez

What he really meant though. Is Touareg=Wannabe Cayenne.

then again it shows how ignorant you are, mr. Swank said it himself.

if you are a REAL car enthusiast, you'd know VAG designed the Cayenne and a couple of months ago bought Porsche.

They stopped making it because it was too expensive to manufacture...there was no way to make that car for less $$$ and the demographic for this vehicle got sidetracked by other vehicles.

wrong again, they still made the supra but didn't sell it in the US...