Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shine Friday Night Review

Guest aquabooty1078

hehe it doesnt bother me.. while they are at shine next weekend with a dead room.. ill be at another club getting loose in a full club.

Actually Shine isn't "OPEN". It was a one time party... and they will be using the venue that you love so much for one-off events.

Chib... was great to see you and appreciate the support. Wasn't directing that at anyone actually, especially not you... the actual point was you win some and you lose some. I had a wicked time because I was there with a shitload of friends and if you need to know the truth, I was so caught up "catching up" with old friends, I didn't teven see what else was going on.

ICON... You had a shitty time... I get that. Hey, it happens and can respect that. My only comment to you is that you should channel some of your negative energy and redirect it in a more constrcutive way. You seem like a nice guy... and you probably are but I just can't tell from all of your threads. I actually looked at ALL of your threads and I think I found ONE that said a KIND thing about someone.. DJ MeTa... who deserves it BTW.

I had a fun night and can't speak for everyone... But I had a great night... celebrating 9 years of LUST with some great friends... hanging with my wife celebrating her birthday with all her friends... and being fortunate to have so many great friends that turn out and have fun no matter what.... Jon Cowan, you're a true friend and a great guy and have better things to do than defending your hard work; anyone in your position would do the same thing! Thanks for the opportunity and you're like a brother to me! The 9 Years has nothing on what we've been through!

Thanks to those that showed up. And thanks to those that did have fun. I personally apologize for those that were disappointed. And Icon... PM me and I will refund your cover charges personally... coming from the dj and promoter.

Spoken like a true gentleman.. LOVE THIS GUY!! :-*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

hehe it doesnt bother me.. while they are at shine next weekend with a dead room.. ill be at another club getting loose in a full club.

Actually Shine isn't "OPEN". It was a one time party... and they will be using the venue that you love so much for one-off events.

Chib... was great to see you and appreciate the support. Wasn't directing that at anyone actually, especially not you... the actual point was you win some and you lose some. I had a wicked time because I was there with a shitload of friends and if you need to know the truth, I was so caught up "catching up" with old friends, I didn't teven see what else was going on.

ICON... You had a shitty time... I get that. Hey, it happens and can respect that. My only comment to you is that you should channel some of your negative energy and redirect it in a more constrcutive way. You seem like a nice guy... and you probably are but I just can't tell from all of your threads. I actually looked at ALL of your threads and I think I found ONE that said a KIND thing about someone.. DJ MeTa... who deserves it BTW.

I had a fun night and can't speak for everyone... But I had a great night... celebrating 9 years of LUST with some great friends... hanging with my wife celebrating her birthday with all her friends... and being fortunate to have so many great friends that turn out and have fun no matter what.... Jon Cowan, you're a true friend and a great guy and have better things to do than defending your hard work; anyone in your position would do the same thing! Thanks for the opportunity and you're like a brother to me! The 9 Years has nothing on what we've been through!

Thanks to those that showed up. And thanks to those that did have fun. I personally apologize for those that were disappointed. And Icon... PM me and I will refund your cover charges personally... coming from the dj and promoter.

very noble sir ;D

Guest dgrutman

since your giving out money can you please refund your dj fee from that one night that you were not on point 7 years ago at velvet lounge?

Jon and V, you guys are successful outside of the club world, why are you two still doing this stuff? From a business stand point, it makes very little sense to continue with these parties. I know there is that little part of you that loves doing it and it's not always about the money, and sometimes never about the money, yet in the real world, it's always about the money...

Move on boys, the club scene is done let it go, smoke some wheel-chair cripto and forget this club crap. We can't be 21 ever again and it's not 1998 and never will be.

V I thought you were "done"???

If you are gonna do a party do something new and exciting such as Lust at Scarlets...

Guest coach

"It's not about the money" says the guy with like 16 pointless threads about cars. Some things people just do for fun, you know.

Guest mr. wilkins

Jon and V, you guys are successful outside of the club world, why are you two still doing this stuff? From a business stand point, it makes very little sense to continue with these parties. I know there is that little part of you that loves doing it and it's not always about the money, and sometimes never about the money, yet in the real world, it's always about the money...

Move on boys, the club scene is done let it go, smoke some wheel-chair cripto and forget this club crap. We can't be 21 ever again and it's not 1998 and never will be.

V I thought you were "done"???

If you are gonna do a party do something new and exciting such as Lust at Scarlets...

on the floor with this one...

grow up son....

you talk a great game kiddo.... I will give you that...

but in the BIG picture Saleen ur just another meathead from NJ living in South Florida...

Guest vaughan

since your giving out money can you please refund your dj fee from that one night that you were not on point 7 years ago at velvet lounge?

I would, but you crying on my shoulder about "what to do next" pretty much cancels that out! LOL! ;D

Vaughan, Like I told you @ Shine. You guys represent an aspect of house which is not well represented in Miami. You guys stick to your guns no matter what else is going on in this musically clueless city. That's admirable, I respect you for that. Don't listen to NoSaleen.

either a refund or u should give them a voucher for "Pizza Fusion " instead. . they will get to try the pizza they will enjoy it and spread the word ;D