Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite penis size

girlie1111

Originally posted by girlie1111:

ok lets say how long and how wide

i like 6-7" long and about 2" wide

2" across or all the way around??

i dont have a prefrence, all depends on the guy.. and if its small? helllll just lemmie be on top.. smile.gif

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

7 1/2" is PERFECT for me but I'll take 7 is I have to!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by Unbound:

like i always say its not the size of the penis its the size of the vagina :Pcwm32.gif

Unbound-

You must be applauded for makin this very important, yet oft-overlooked point. I'll use this opportunity to elaborate on an issue that has concerned me a great deal of late.

At a recent party, I was once again reluctantly drawn into the age-old "size does matter" debate. As usual, I chimed in with my "Yeah, but skill is more important" argument and, of course, got the immediate and thoughtless response of, "Well, that's the argument of a small-dick man." And this from an appalinly unattractive chick who's probably only ever been able to trick small-dick men into hittin' that. Oh well, there are always those really big dildoes...

Anyway, no longer as eager to whip out my fat latin cock for shock value as I was when an adolescent (ah, those were the days!), I instead approached the argument from a new perspective:

WE ALL TALK ABOUT THE GUY'S SIZE, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FEMALE'S?

Now, we all know that old adage about how the size of a man's feet is a good indication of how much heat he's packing. So let's take the metaphor a bit further, shall we? If a man's dick could be considered a foot, then a pussy, into which he'll slide his "foot," can be considered to be a "shoe." The rest is easy, but I'll explain it anyway for the benefit of those who have dificulty understanding metaphors and/or posts consisting of more than two poorly constructed sentences!

Now, if you have a size 6 foot, it's gonna fit great in a size 6 shoe. Nice snug fit, not too tight, but not too loose, either. Sometimes, you can even go for a smaller size shoe; most men and a lot of ladies will actually prefer this, but only within reason. Now, you'll never see a size 10 foot in a size 2 shoe; that's just isn't comfortable, or even possible. But it isn't uncommon to see, for example, a fella with a size 9 foot chilling with a lady with a size 7 shoe.

It's all a matter of the foot filling the shoe and the shoe hugging the foot so that both parties are both comfortable and can feel what's going on.

But what if it's the other way around, and the guy's got a size 7 foot and his lady's got a size 9 shoe?

Well, get ready, cuz this is where the gross error in thinking occurs:

WOMEN SEEM TO THINK THAT IT'S SOLELY THE MAN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE ABLE TO FILL THAT SHOE.

But shoes are by no means "one-size-fits-all." Nor are they all the same size. Nor are they all properly maintained.

For example, if you have a size 8 foot - which is great - but she has a size 13(!) shoe, then ain't no way in hell you gonna fill all that up. Instead, chances are that you'll get thrown out on your ass with screams of "short-dick man" ringing in your ears, all cuz "your foot ain't big enough..." ...

WHEN THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE SIZE OF THE SHOE!

The point of all this is that some women need to stop complaining about small-dick men and demanding monster horse-cocks when it's their own stretched-out, worn-out, dried-out shoes that they should be worried about. And here I thought that women loved to take care of their shoes. Unfortunately, some of the ones I've seen prove otherwise.

So, ladies, get out there and do some Kegel exercises.

For your sake and ours.

PEACE,

NFK

Keep Pumpin'

BTW, here are some helpful sites:

Kegel Exercises - Vaginal Strengthening

www.rickmd.com/kegelex.htm

Natural Penis Enlargement

www.big-penis.com

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

NFK.. that post was a very good argument right there.. i can tell you from personal experience, that this is a fact, not just a theory. Two girls from my past, one an ex of nearly 3 years, the other a short term (6 week) relationship

the long term one, let's call her X, was so hard to please, it was like i was on one of those eat-6000-calories-a-day-you'll-burn-it-in-bed-tonight-anyway diets.. i did please her (a lot of hard work and creativity), but personally, she'd be better off with a footlong guy than with me.. she wasn't THAT loose, but i didn't feel like my dick made that much of a difference. (i had to cheat on her twice just to maintain my dignity, and one of those, when asked why she came over whenever i called, answered "are you fucking kidding me? you fuck my brains out".. hence keeping me sane) i have never met anyone who would be on the verge on climaxing but would never get there like her.. i spent four to eight hours (aaah youth -- she called me the energizer bunny smile.gif) with only two half-hour breaks, so that she could cum twice.. and i could only cum once during this because i was so fixated on having her cum, i couldn't feel anything, but my mental state kept me hard (i hope i'll still be able to do this when i'm 50)

our relationship with X ended because it became a long-distance one.. (just in case some dickweed decided to brand me a short dick before finishing reading my post)

let's move on to the short term one, call her Y. Y and I had a short term fuck-buddy relationship. She was a black lady, late 20s, recently divorced from her black husband. And you would think that she would be stretched out to become a black hole (no pun intended -- alright alright, i'm outright lying) by now, right? well, she was the most effortless fuck in my life.. she was a perfect match for my size, i could make her cum in under 10 minutes and go on for over three hours.. (even considering the later orgasms come at a naturally slower rate, i still made her scream my name and cum nearly a dozen times to my three, nearly meaning 11) she still calls occasionally, though i think that a short term relationship should be exactly that.. a short term relationship..

the lesson of this story? it's not the size of the boat, but also the size of the harbor smile.gif AND the motion of the ocean of course.. (what use is an airport carrier that couldn't maneuver through a swimming pool to save his life..)

<grin>

morph the energizer bunny cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church