Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex on E

sully573

I had the most amazing sex ever while i was on loves this weekend. (the guy wasnt rolling, so i am sure that it wasnt as enjoyable for him.) but now im kind of worried that sex will never be as good for me. Does anyone who has had sex on E have any opinions as to whether sex after this experience is not as good ever again? cwm36.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

isully:

My girlfriend loves sex on E. She says it's the best experience she's had. The shitty thing for guys (or at least me) is that it is very difficult to perform while rolling. You can have intimacy, but no penetration at all will be possible. We usually do it: she rolls like 1 hour before me. It comes up for her, I roll and we perform, when it comes up for me, we go ahead and start tripping.

I just hope your man can perform on E, I wish I could.

biggrin.gif

------------------

If you can't convince them...try confusing them.

:confused:

every one is different on e. But I have noticed 3 stages that all men seem to go through in the same order- super hard and horny - super hard but can't cum - and then super soft but sometimes horny and eventually not so horny.

How long you last in each stage depends on you, the amount of drugs and environment etc... Just what I seem to have noticed. Might be wrong. Me, I rarely get to the can't get it up stage - does happen - but the can't cum stage does happen fairly frequently though sometimes if she really works it the right wasy and is persistenyt I''l blow. And bustin' one on E rox!

being the alcohol abuser that i am, i really don't care much for drugs, especially those that run the risk of changing my boner to a limp fucking wiener.

true, i have tried my share of shit, but come on now guys.. which man in his right mind would go ahead do some drug that'll risk his boner?

did i just say "right mind" and "drugs" in the same sentence??? i rest my case, i must be drunk again..

cwm13.gif

morph_

ps: as long as i can still keep a big boner after a bottle of 80 proof alcohol (be it cachaca, vodka or gin, i don particularly give a fuck) i'll stay away from drugs and drink and fuck like a man... cwm41.gif

Originally posted by morpheus_:

being the alcohol abuser that i am, i really don't care much for drugs, especially those that run the risk of changing my boner to a limp fucking wiener.

true, i have tried my share of shit, but come on now guys.. which man in his right mind would go ahead do some drug that'll risk his boner?

did i just say "right mind" and "drugs" in the same sentence??? i rest my case, i must be drunk again..

cwm13.gif

morph_

ps: as long as i can still keep a big boner after a bottle of 80 proof alcohol (be it cachaca, vodka or gin, i don particularly give a fuck) i'll stay away from drugs and drink and fuck like a man... cwm41.gif

Ok...

First, I won't discuss this issue on this board. If you wish we can go to the "Substances" board and discuss it.

Now, I re-quote you: "Being the alcohol abuser that I am,...". I do not abuse drugs. I prefer using drugs than abussing alcohol.

E. doesn't make you impotent, or at least hasn't been proven to. Like alcohol (when I used to drink), e. makes it impossible for me to perform while tripping, it doesn't "risk my boner".

I don't think I'm out of my mind because I do drugs, as long as I know how to handle them.

My personal opinion, you have never tried drugs(not that it makes less or more), maybe because you are scared you'll end up abussing them too.

Enough said...

cwm23.gif%7Boption%7D

------------------

I dont wanna hear shit for this but its the truth on how I feel.

I dont care about the sex.

I've always been a snuggly type and e lets me do that with girls. Most of the time it never gets to sex, and I'm totally cool with that. Somehow knowing that being around a girl that I like or think is cute and getting that vibe back just lasts so much longer, and feels so goood.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Sex on E is great!

It's way more sensual I think.

The first time I rolled on E I had sex later that night. The guy I was with didn't roll though cause he knew that he wouldn't be able to keep it up...

It's tough when we're both on it cause you get so damn horney but everyone is right...it's hard for the guy to penetrate.

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I dont wanna hear shit for this but its the truth on how I feel.

I dont care about the sex.

I've always been a snuggly type and e lets me do that with girls. Most of the time it never gets to sex, and I'm totally cool with that. Somehow knowing that being around a girl that I like or think is cute and getting that vibe back just lasts so much longer, and feels so goood.

YOU GOT IT!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------