Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies would you do a threesome

bully

• 3 years later...

This topic is very interesting to me. I am a 28 year old female and I feel like I am the only person left in the world who hasn't had a threesome.

I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years, we plan to get married and for the first time I know what being in love and a relationship should really feel like.

After drinking one night, we got on the subject of a threesome, my, myself, and my girlfriend. She informs us that she has done this before on more that one occasion, as time passes we all get a little drunker and the conversation gets a little more interesting but thats as far as it ever went.

After talking to a few moe of my girlfriends, they were all shocked that I have never done anything like this before.

In answer to you question, yes I would and my fantasy would be myself, my boyfriend and another woman. For some reason it seems that this will just never come our way.

If anyone has any advise on how to achieve this, please share.....

i like to think that i would do it cause it sure sounds fun. me, my bf, and another girl! BUT, 1. don't know who the other girl would be, 2. don't know what consequences that might bring, 3. i'd have to be REALLY drunk!

sounds great as long as there were no strings attached. i think i'd feel wierd if the girl and my guy still talked afterward. i'm the only girl he's been with and I don't know that i want him to see greener pastures. although if he wants to see them i guess thats a way he could without cheating huh?

as you can see this will prob never happen for me cause i will analyze the situation a bit too much! :)-hense the need to be drunk.

if someone could help me get over these things that would be great cause i really would like to have one. anyone else feel like i do?

I dreamt I had a threesome last night :3some::devil: .....in fact when i was getting banged in my kitchen yesterday i wish i was eating out some hot chick at the same time :licker: ...........so yeah i would definately have one....no strings attached....that would be way to complicated.

I dreamt I had a threesome last night :3some::devil: .....in fact when i was getting banged in my kitchen yesterday i wish i was eating out some hot chick at the same time :licker: ...........so yeah i would definately have one....no strings attached....that would be way to complicated.

So funny!! I had a dream like that last wk...! First I was making out w/ guy then I end up having sex with a hot chick...!!! WTF

So funny!! I had a dream like that last wk...! First I was making out w/ guy then I end up having sex with a hot chick...!!! WTF

that's hot.....i think a higher power is trying to tell us something.......we need to follow our dreams....too bad u live so far :tongue:

Guest gabo
This topic is very interesting to me. I am a 28 year old female and I feel like I am the only person left in the world who hasn't had a threesome.

I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years, we plan to get married and for the first time I know what being in love and a relationship should really feel like.

After drinking one night, we got on the subject of a threesome, my, myself, and my girlfriend. She informs us that she has done this before on more that one occasion, as time passes we all get a little drunker and the conversation gets a little more interesting but thats as far as it ever went.

After talking to a few moe of my girlfriends, they were all shocked that I have never done anything like this before.

In answer to you question, yes I would and my fantasy would be myself, my boyfriend and another woman. For some reason it seems that this will just never come our way.

If anyone has any advise on how to achieve this, please share.....

i ve never had one either... I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt one very badly! I couldnt imagine having a girl suck my cock as she is sitting on a girls face!

Guest gabo
...or one sucking your cock while the other one is licking and sucking your balls....
are you offering? :makeout:

and yes, I have thought about two girls on my shit but I mostly think about positions that all three are satisfied. like fucking her doggy while the other girl is on all fours as well getting eaten by the girl I am fucking... or having one ride me as the other one is sitting on my face facing the other girl, having them making out as the same time.. ok I need to stop cause I am going loco here.

Wouldn't mind being that girl ur eating out!!! :)

And to anwser the question...Yes I would - or should I say I have!;)