Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies would you do a threesome

bully

My fiance have threesomes all the time. We love it. I love him very much but I also love to hook up with girls too. Our rule is that the girl is just like a sex toy for the night. It usually works out for all three of us. We all get to have our fun and then when it is over, its over, no strings. If any of you are looking for yuor first one let us know. PM me and we can chat.

Guest gabo
I was into 3 somes but sometimes it just gets too damn complicated. Would luv to do it any time though..get fucked and eat cunt at the same time...mmm...fuck now I'm horny again.
I want a 3some so bad! grrrrrrrr

This topic is very interesting to me. I am a 28 year old female and I feel like I am the only person left in the world who hasn't had a threesome.

I've never done it and am probably the only one to say nah. When I am with someone I just want it to be us. and just focus on the 2 of us. So I am wicked boring.

Guest gabo
everything but guy and guy...its hard to find the third person. someone says they are into you ...and all into that...when it times to come to the plate seems like they forgot what game they were playing.
Very true.

i had a threesome with my boys girlfriend and her friend. lol( fuckin awesome, layin in a waterbed between the two of them and it just happened)

and then again with two sluts i me tthat night they come up to me and tell me striaght out they wanna have a threesome.. jersey girls go figgga..one of them had the tightest little body i ever did bone !

only problem with threesomes is 1 person always gets less attention