Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How CUM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LikmyLipz

I work with a girl who has a couple "sex toys", that is what she calls them, she just picks and choses who she wants and gives them a buzz to come over, last time i asked she only had 2, i know more girls that do this than guys though, actually i don't know any guys who do this, i guess it is because we would abuse the privledge, but from a guys point of view, i don't think anything of it when a girl uses a guy for sex except that it is cool cwm35.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

Men have been doing it to women forever, It's about time we did the same thing.

If you can fuck good why can't I call you!!

Seems fair!

GIRLS like to FUCK also!!!!!!

LOL cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

no what i'm saying is why is it accepted for men, but women have to stay sweet and shit.. its getting annoying, men have bult these standards on how women should act, and shit.. and because like my mother and grandmothers genneration followed this, it was passed down to me, and i have morals... but i think about it and there not really morals its just another way men try to confuse women so they can have there cake and eat it to, and us women just sit there wishing we could have the cake, drul on ourselves and pass it up, because our hips are big enough..?

get it??

lol i'm not sure i even understood that, but i think it might have made some sence..

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

"what's my name"

"what?"

"say my name bitch!"

HAHAHAH...

Lipz...who cares what society thinks anymore, i know what you are saying, but i think its become less of taboo thing for a girl to use a guy just for sex...i think people are afraid of a powerful woman!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

I have to agree with you Lipz that there is a double standard. However there are ways to work around this! Just act the sweet innocent kitten untill you get em in the boedroom and then whip out the other persona! works every time. And the boy doesn't know what's hit him! It's great fun and blokes love it. The best bit is trying to hold up the sweet persona with a bloke whos seen the other side. smile.gif he he!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Originally posted by silveeohh:

Times have changed...Use us men as you will,I don't think most men are going to worry if they are used>

That's one thing i never understood. When I got used by a bloke I used to get really upset and manically depressed about it. I've learnt not to too much now although if I fall for him then I guess it's still a bit. However you blokes never seem to be bothered. It's a secret I'd love to learn cause I wanna cry when I realise how many hours I've spent moping about because of some boy. Spill boys?

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Originally posted by dreamtemple:

I have to agree with you Lipz that there is a double standard. However there are ways to work around this! Just act the sweet innocent kitten untill you get em in the boedroom and then whip out the other persona! works every time. And the boy doesn't know what's hit him! It's great fun and blokes love it. The best bit is trying to hold up the sweet persona with a bloke whos seen the other side. smile.gif he he!

stay twisted? ...amen to that!

blokes? - sorry explain that one - my english isnt very good

i think i'm a bloke cwm13.gif maybe

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000