Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for women, does sex = feelings?

petp

ok me and the ex are hangin out this weekend when we get into a discussion.....if a girl has sex with someone, do they necessarily want to date this person and/or have feelings for them, or not?

i argue that girls can be like guys, and sometimes they are just horny and wanna f#ck somone with no purpose other than to get off.

my ex disagrees.

what do all the women here say....

I think it definetely depends. A girl can have a one night stand, have the best sex of her life and go on her merry way without having gotten any emotional attachment whatsoever. YET, if she starts sleeping with lets say her guy friend and stuff then she might get attached to him, just cause of the chemistry and her knowing him. YEP, DONT DO IT GIRLS cwm6.gif

I defintely think a girl can just f**k a guy and not think twice about it just like a man. The problem though, is that a girl is then labeled as a slut to everyone who finds out.

I DO believe however that a girl gets more emotionally attached to the situation....even if she just went home with a guy and F**ked him one random night. Say I met this guy at a bar and we went home that night and had the wildest sex of my life but I knew it was just a one night stand. If I saw that guy the next week at the same bar all over some other chick, I'd probably get pissed off and a little jealous. Even if I had no intentions of screwing him again, I believe this is a girls nature.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by lolly:

I defintely think a girl can just f**k a guy and not think twice about it just like a man. The problem though, is that a girl is then labeled as a slut to everyone who finds out.

I DO believe however that a girl gets more emotionally attached to the situation....even if she just went home with a guy and F**ked him one random night. Say I met this guy at a bar and we went home that night and had the wildest sex of my life but I knew it was just a one night stand. If I saw that guy the next week at the same bar all over some other chick, I'd probably get pissed off and a little jealous. Even if I had no intentions of screwing him again, I believe this is a girls nature.

from my own experiences i would have to agree - even if u have no feelings for the guy u still get a weird attachment to him - like on another level. its kinda hard to explain - it kinda happens sub-consiuosly. sometimes i wish that it wouldn't happen cuz a lot of girls could save themselves from a lot of pain, jealousy, etc. just my 2cents

I have to say that I can go out and just F*$K someone.

There are times where I can turn off the feelings.

The feelings that follow are just LUST not LOVE!!!!

cwm24.gifcwm1.gifcwm20.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

i read somewhere that there are chemicals produced in a woman's brain after/during sex that make the woman more prone to falling in love with/becoming attached to her lover.

so chemically, yes.

but woman can also have sex just for sex and not have LT feelings -- just ask the hoards of women who have! how is that different from men?

------------------

mouth.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

There is a difference between having sex once with someone and having feelings or having sport sex several times and having feelings. I have had a one night stand or two or three and and have not developed feelings feelings for the women. But recently I have been in a situation where this girl and I knew going in that we were going to have sex regularly (for fun) but without any strings attached. At first that seemed cool.... but I have come to realize that I did develope feelings for her. It is almost inevitable when you are intimate with someone and you spend time talking, holding, and kissing that person. I don't think I will do it again because if she does not have feelings for me and it ends it will hurt.

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I wish girls had a light over them:

Green light = I wanna fuck.

or

Red light = Leave me alone.

Come to one of our traffic light parties then. All the people have to wear these neon braclet things (my mate has like thousands of them....?) Red = just here to get pissed

Amber = wait till I'm pissed and then try your luck

Green = come on baby!

cwm2.gif

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

I personally don't get into senseless sex. But there are PLENTY of whores out there that can get into that type of thing and just fuck for the sense of fucking. If you can live with yourself the next day, all the power to you. I couldn't.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!