Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Think About Open Relationships?

amorettony

I have an open relationship and it works well. We've been going out for a while and we've never had fights about it. But when we decided it was what we wanted to do we sat down and made a list of rules to follow, if one of us broke the rules then it was as serious as having an affair. And we told each other the things that would hurt us, for example talking about someone else a lot.

We always tell each other what we've been up to and it's a great turn on to hear about his exploits. He's not allowed to have another girlfriend and neither am I. Some of the ppl we have slept with know, and some don't. But it's all just so open and relaxed that we don't find it a hassel. And personally when I'm in bed with him and he puts his arms round me holds me tight and all that. And it's nice cause I know he's come back to me after getting sex from somewhere else, so i know he's still interested. If he wanted to leave then he just has to say, there's no need for lies with us. I find it great cause I don't get jealous but we both bring things into our own sex that we've learnt from others. Besides, I'm young, I want to be out having fun and experimenting. But that's just us. I know a few other couples who this works for too. As long as everyone knows where they stand it's all cool

yea..my girl and I just agreed to live this way. We feel it might enhance our experiences while still loving each other. Rules ARE important but it's also a rule for us to be free. We've been together for five years and now we wish to see other worlds and learn from our visits. we are actualy really looking for an adventure with multiples or a place to go where we could watch and participate if we get into it. any ideas? Any one for a fun, casual couple "fling"?

• 6 months later...
Guest bellaragazza

if an open relationship is what your going after then whats the point of having a serious boyfriend or a steady one for that matter.. the whole point of being with someone is for the reason of being with them and only them.. its about sharing yourself with one person.

I find it rather disgusting when you say that you go and have sex elsewhere and then lie in bed with your boyfriend and when he hold you you know he hasn't left you and is still interested.. thats gross in my opinion.. there isn't any love there.. Being faithfull is part of love and caring..

this seems to be about being needy.. its not about the person your with its about just having someone there...

not my cup of tea.. sorry..

when i'm with someone, i'm with them and no one else.

I just got out of an open relationship with this girl I was with a couple weeks back and it was horrible, we made an agreement that we can see other people right off the bat, and we cant hide shit. But she couldnt do it. She kept hiding everything from me, and she avoid certain topics. I didnt mind her seeing other people but why hide it??? so I was forced to believe it was her ex-boyfriend and I ended it... ( longstory but I think it was )

heres part two to that first post I made a couple of posts up...

Yesterday this same girl invited me over for a lil party at her house blah blah blah, then wound up getting really fucked up and asked me to spend the night... not a prob i spent the night blah blah blah... wake up the next morning and she had recent pics of her and her ex-bf on her night stand... I wish I wouldve seen before I got into bed with her, When I woke up that was the first thing I saw... I grabbed my shit and bounced... fuck I knew it was him.. SONS OF BITCHES...

im the jealious type and dont like to share shit.. i like to keep all my shit all to myself... i dont really like to have others playing with my shit... its not even about open relationships or not.. think about the shit him or her will bring back to you... HIV, STD, horse-rash, who the fuck knows thats out there.. maybe some shit thats not even found yet... i dont want my cock to be like bologna, dont know whats in it... or around it in that matter...