Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

hollywood week sucks my least fav part. i saw it but wasnt too into it cant wait for the top 24...

oh btw ck this article.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen Media Research for Feb. 5-11. Listings include the week's ranking, with viewership for the week and season-to-date rankings in parentheses. An "X" in parentheses denotes a one-time-only presentation.

ADVERTISEMENT

1. (1) "American Idol" (Tuesday), Fox, 33.36 million viewers.

2. (2) "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 27.91 million viewers.

3. (6) "Grey's Anatomy," ABC, 25.20 million viewers.

4. (11) "House," Fox, 24.88 million viewers.

5. (4) "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," CBS, 22.52 million viewers.

6. (X) " Grammy Awards," CBS, 20.06 million viewers.

7. (8) "CSI: Miami," CBS, 18.43 million viewers.

8. (7) "Desperate Housewives," ABC, 18.01 million viewers.

9. (16) "Two and a Half Men," CBS, 17.68 million viewers.

10. (12) "Deal or No Deal" (Monday), NBC, 17.41 million viewers.

11. (29) "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," ABC, 16.93 million viewers.

12. (13) "Survivor: Fiji," CBS, 16.44 million viewers.

13. (16) "Criminal Minds," CBS, 16.27 million viewers.

14. (21) "NCIS," CBS, 16.16 million viewers.

15. (16) "CSI: New York," CBS, 14.97 million viewers.

16. (13) "Rules of Engagement," CBS, 14.84 million viewers.

17. (27) "Heroes," NBC, 14.62 million viewers.

18. (25) "Shark," CBS, 14.53 million viewers.

19. (10) "Lost," ABC, 14.49 million viewers.

20. (28) "Ugly Betty," ABC, 14.28 million viewers.

___

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co. CBS is a division of CBS Corp. Fox is a unit of News Corp. NBC is owned by General Electric Co.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070213/ap_en_tv/nielsens_list_1

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody notice that the girl that sung the duet with Justin on the grammys got booted last night from Idol...when I heard her name I knew it sounded familiar...she got CUT!

oh shit so funny i was watchin grammys and was like that girl shouuld try out for IDOL didnt realize she was on the show lol

only 1 person stands out to me. the fat black girl that girl sings just like jennifer hudson/aretha franklin

shes my fav going into the top 24 shes awesome

this yr = suckitude for final 24 no one hot like kat and no one with personality like taylor

the fat black girl has a great voice and has that fantasia edge- poor single mom

oh and i cant believe they put in sundance over that black guy at the end wtf are they on crack.

also it seems they were too nice they put in the guy that came 5 times to audition and the guy who quit last yr..

whatever............

Well Antoniella (sp) while freaking gorgeous did not belong in there, and Tommy D was better than Sundance.

Right now I got Laquita and Phil....

Tommy D was awesome sundance was crap..

Laquita is amazing though im betting the stupid voting public will knock her off early like mandisa :P

Guest lyrik

Well Antoniella (sp) while freaking gorgeous did not belong in there, and Tommy D was better than Sundance.

Laquita is amazing though im betting the stupid voting public will knock her off early like mandisa :P

You guys are totally missing what they ALWAYS do...they down play the real talent and only give you little tastes of their talent here and there...watch out for that kid that sings like Justin (Chris Richardson). I actually think they have a pretty talented bunch with 3-4 exceptions...I like that Brandon Rogers guy, Amy Krebs was good (terrible last name), Stephanie Edwards, Sabrina Sloan and a few more - I think the the real talent will be seperated pretty quickly this year and...I also like that chubby kid with the wild hair. WE should start to get a better opinion with full performances...I'll make my early call after the next show or two.

You guys are totally missing what they ALWAYS do...they down play the real talent and only give you little tastes of their talent here and there...watch out for that kid that sings like Justin (Chris Richardson). I actually think they have a pretty talented bunch with 3-4 exceptions...I like that Brandon Rogers guy, Amy Krebs was good (terrible last name), Stephanie Edwards, Sabrina Sloan and a few more - I think the the real talent will be seperated pretty quickly this year and...I also like that chubby kid with the wild hair. WE should start to get a better opinion with full performances...I'll make my early call after the next show or two.

damn i need pics i dont know their names yet lol

'Idol' Producer Promises Biggest Surprise Yet; Dispels Jackson Rumors

Within the next two weeks “American Idol†viewers will see “the biggest thing to happen to ‘Idol’ in five years,†according to Nigel Lythgoe, the show’s executive producer.

"It does include ‘American Idol,’ and it does include America," he told TelevisionWeek Editorial Director Chuck Ross.

Mr. Lythgoe also dispelled rumors that Michael Jackson will be making an appearance this season, contradicting news reports that said the pop star would appear on the talent show.

For the full conversation with Mr. Lythgoe, go to TVWeek.com’s Backlot Talk, which features audio of the interview and a full transcript. Also leave your comments about what Mr. Lythgoe could be referring to with regard to the show’s upcoming surprise, and read comments from fellow ‘Idol’ fans.

http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=11575

Guest Davenavarro10

News flash, the show has always sucked. American

Idol is crap. Don't you guys get tired of watching the

same crap season after season? And Barbarino I

can't believe that you of all people actually watch

the show.

Guest swirlundergrounder

News flash, the show has always sucked. American

Idol is crap. Don't you guys get tired of watching the

same crap season after season? And Barbarino I

can't believe that you of all people actually watch

the show.

I can't get into it this season. I missed all of last season.

They need to make these people sing their own songs. That's where the challenge is.

Any decent singer can sing all of these songs you hear on AI.

The real talent is being able to write your own music and perform it convincingly.

That's what I would like to see. AI is just one big Karaoke contest now.

Guest Davenavarro10

I couldn't have said it better myself Terry.

Covering someone else's song is easy. Writing

and performing your own song is anything but.

wtf was wrong with channel 7 tonight? it sounded distorted and like shit... something was wrong with their volume.. so it was shitty to watch... i think all the guys suck... there were 2 that were decent.. but i cant think of their names.

Guest lyrik

I couldn't have said it better myself Terry.

Covering someone else's song is easy. Writing

and performing your own song is anything but.

Can you do either...prob. not so STFU!

sorry for no update as im sick

again lol

OK THE GUYS FUCKIN SUCK DONKEY BALLS. ALL OF EM........

WORST TWO....... INDIAN (ABU) KID AND fat hippie boy......

the best was phil at the end......

DAMN THEY PUT ME TO SLEEP JEEZUS........

the girls are way better. LAQUITA WILL BRING IT TONITE.......

complete utter shit last nite............

i think its that this yr no one stands out and WOWS YOU.......like last yr for the taylor, kat, chris, mandisa and the two 16 yr old girls stood out....

this yr no one per say is horrific like "chicken little" but no one stands out

except laquita (who i believe will sing amazing tonite.... most likely an aretha franklin song) .......... shes almost as good as jennifer hudson... maybe as good. we shall see

Guest lyrik

sorry for no update as im sick

again lol

OK THE GUYS FUCKIN SUCK DONKEY BALLS. ALL OF EM........

WORST TWO....... INDIAN (ABU) KID AND fat hippie boy......

the best was phil at the end......

DAMN THEY PUT ME TO SLEEP JEEZUS........

the girls are way better. LAQUITA WILL BRING IT TONITE.......

complete utter shit last nite............

i think its that this yr no one stands out and WOWS YOU.......like last yr for the guys taylor, kat, chris, mandisa and the two 16 yr old girls stood out....

this yr no one per say is horrific like "chicken little" but no one stands out

except laquita (who i believe will sing amazing tonite.... most likely an aretha franklin song) .......... shes almost as good as jennifer hudson... maybe as good. we shall see

Eh...last night was as usual...nerves packed into a 1:30 arrangement. I would love to see any of the people so quick to judge these kids get out there, sound half as good and memorize a shortened arrangement all the while trying to prject drama and emotion in that short time on stage...ya OOOOKAY. I liked the kid that sang the Keane song (beatboxer)...I liked the fat curly haired hippie...Chris Richardson did ok and that one kid near the end that tried out like 5 times already was a surprise but again how can you even start to really get a perception of how good these kids may be with such a shortened time frame...almost all of them sounded rushed. Girls won't be much different...you'll have maybe 2-3 standouts...some mids and the rest sound just like the guys did last night.

The Girls.....

1. Stephanie Edwards-----OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thats what im fuckin talking about....... what a performance... and that was her 1st performance........ incredible voice and damn the girl got on her knees.......

unbelievable

fuck the guys lol

2. Amy Krebs-offkey and i was bored.... blah......

3. Leslie Hunt-interesting tone to her voice. but not a good performance.......

4. Sabrina Sloan- awesome (my gawd is it just me or does she sing like christina aguilera) that girl has some lungs.......i agree with simon so far sabrina is my fav... that was just amazing..... holy fuckkkkkkkkkk

5. Antonella- i wont lie shes fine but my gawd she butchered the song she was all over the place. pitch was all off... god she sucks

6. Jordin Sparks- pretty good. not amazing but still good....

7. Nicole Tranquillo - didnt like her much..... she screamed the damn song

8. Haley- shes really really sexy ..... (singing celine deion) ... which for anyone is too big a song..... but she did good. she will be back next week. (loved how she she bit the bottom of her lip when she was nervous after the song.. such a turn on)

9. Melinda Doolittle- droppin the soulful goodness. Testify.......

very very nice

10. alaina- she was ok

11. gina- very nice voice.... i liked it

12. lakisha jones---THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL i hope.. the girl is just ridiculous i was blown away in auditions and am again now. (i think she can sing it all cept country...... we shall see.) - the girl moves me..........

Guest ClubDiva05

1. ;D Stephanie was great!!! Going to be a hard act to follow.

2. :-\ Agree Simon is absolutely right. WTF was she (Amy) wearing??? It lookes like a Courtney Love (pre Versace) "gown". Very boring.

3. :-\ Leslie.

1. ;D Stephanie was great!!! Going to be a hard act to follow.

2. :-\ Agree Simon is absolutely right. WTF was she (Amy) wearing??? It lookes like a Courtney Love (pre Versace) "gown". Very boring.

3. :-\ Leslie.

heh lets have alan t remark on what he thought of #2's outfit

Guest ClubDiva05

4. ;D Sabrina .WOW she was incredible!!! Great song.I LOOOVE her hair.

5. :-\ :-*Antonella. I like the way she girlied it up but her voice didn't carry it well. Thought she started off great then kinda lost the pitch. Awesome outfit and she's sooo HOT.

4. ;D Sabrina .WOW she was incredible!!! Great song.I LOOOVE her hair.

5. :-\ :-*Antonella. I like the way she girlied it up but her voice didn't carry it well. Thought she started off great then kinda lost the pitch. Awesome outfit and she's sooo HOT.

shes over 18 right? if sooooo id sooooo hit it lol ....... beautiful face and her teeth are perfect

Guest ClubDiva05

Hey Bling so how do you like posting and watching at the same time? Told you it was addicting. You should see my AIM list with friends not on CJ, my girl from Cali is meaner than Simon!!! F-ing hilarious!!!