Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls are soooooooooooooooooo much better than the guys.... Am I the only one here that has a volume problem on Channel 7? The station sounds very distorted.. driving me nuts.

So far, the worst has been Antonella... but she is smokin' hot.

Guest ClubDiva05

Thought it was just my T.V since I kinda just have it ghetto rigged. Cable guy won't be here till tomorrow. All the other channels are good though it's just this one.

Guest ClubDiva05

7. ;D Nicole. Totally agree with Paula. Girl can sing!!! Pretty cute too. Lose the jeans though.

8. :) Haley. Not great but not bad either. She hit a couple of nice notes but missed a lot also.

She's a dumass, retarded reply to the judges creative criticism.

Guest ClubDiva05

10. :( :-* Alaina. She's pretty Hot too. Love the outfit although not really for a t.v/stage performance. I'd wear it to the mall maybe. Her performance sucked though. Horrible song selection, very pitchy, even dancing was off beat.

11. ;D Gina. Great performance especially considering song selection. She needs a total makeover though.

10. :( :-* Alaina. She's pretty Hot too. Love the outfit although not really for a t.v/stage performance. I'd wear it to the mall maybe. Her performance sucked though. Horrible song selection, very pitchy, even dancing was off beat.

11. ;D Gina. Great performance especially considering song selection. She needs a total makeover though.

gina looks like she likes "box" if u know what i mean '_

Guest ClubDiva05

gina looks like she likes "box" if u know what i mean '_

Gina looks like "box" isn't the only thing she likes!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I couldn't have said it better myself Terry.

Covering someone else's song is easy. Writing

and performing your own song is anything but.

Can you do either...prob. not so STFU!

No we can't.

99.999999% of people in this world can't write their own songs and lyrics and then have the chance to 'SUCESSFULLY' perform them in front of the world.

That's what makes a talent so special...

Guest swirlundergrounder

That's why I think that Tamyra Gray (spell??) from a couple of seasons ago was my favorite AI contestant becasue she wrote the lyrics and composed the music for a song she sang during one of the rounds of American Idol...

How many other Idol contestants have done that? How many AI winners actually write their own songs?

How many sucessful artists write their own songs and lyrics? Not as many as I bet some of you think.

Being able to write your own lyrics, compose all the music in your song and then be able to convincingly perform your masterpiece takes a unique person with a genius kind of quality to pull that off!

That's why I say AI is blahh...

Let me know if a genius like this comes along on AI this season.

Maybe I'll tune in....

Guest lyrik

No we can't.

99.999999% of people in this world can't write their own songs and lyrics and then have the chance to 'SUCESSFULLY' perform them in front of the world.

Shhh...who said I was talkin to you buddy!? Don't you get in the way of me talkin smack to big Dave man!

BTW - how do you know any of these people cannot write, perform and sing their own music? Its early...its a TV show, its edited and pretty much planned out for them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

No we can't.

BTW - how do you know any of these people cannot write, perform and sing their own music? Its early...its a TV show, its edited and pretty much planned out for them.

How do I know? Because I'm like Simon, Randy, Paula and Quincy Jones all wrapped up in one!

I may not watch it but my wife does with my daughter and I can hear all of them from the other room.

Doesn't matter how early or how late in the competition it is. If you have it you have it. And if that certain someone has it then you hear it right away..

Besides we all know the Asian dude who sang 'Carless Whisper' last night is going to win the whole thing. All the Chinese people will swoop in an vote like they vote Yao Ming into the All Star Game every year...

LOL

:P