Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN SPARKS..... YOUR 2007 AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Bling

Guest JMT

that was from tuesday. a classic case of making something out of nothing. all 4 of them were on leno the night before and they are all friends. the arguing is an act and the media runs with it because they all know some idiots will eat up any hint of controversy with a spoon.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little bit of fighting last night....was it staged?

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/21/D8NE7UNG1.html

Or maybe they're all on edge because their ratings are at a season low.

http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=11594

teusdays show was awful i dont blame it for being at a low. people tuned off. wed nite with the girls though .. different story.. fantastic performances

Guest ClubDiva05

I couldn't have said it better myself Terry.

Covering someone else's song is easy. Writing

and performing your own song is anything but.

Can you do either...prob. not so STFU!

No we can't.

99.999999% of people in this world can't write their own songs and lyrics and then have the chance to 'SUCESSFULLY' perform them in front of the world.

That's what makes a talent so special...

BTW - how do you know any of these people cannot write, perform and sing their own music? Its early...its a TV show, its edited and pretty much planned out for them.

How do I know? Because I'm like Simon, Randy, Paula and Quincy Jones all wrapped up in one!

I may not watch it but my wife does with my daughter and I can hear all of them from the other room.

Doesn't matter how early or how late in the competition it is. If you have it you have it. And if that certain someone has it then you hear it right away..

Besides we all know the Asian dude who sang 'Carless Whisper' last night is going to win the whole thing. All the Chinese people will swoop in an vote like they vote Yao Ming into the All Star Game every year...

LOL

:P

Guess not

Fantasia sounded awesome....... and i was never a huge fan of hers. shes def improved a lotttttttttt since she won idol.

surprised antonella stayed. she stayed cuz of looks she will be gone within the next 2 weeks

im surprised also sundance didnt get voted off he sucksssssssssss

alaina and nicole both sucked good last two picks

sanjaya was mercifully put thru last week i thought he was gone last week

this was the worst performance i ever saw on idol this far in the show

he wasnt even singing

TOP 10 GUYS

ALLL FUCKIN SUCK

SANJAYA IS THE ONLY ONE WORTH SAYING HOW BAD HE WAS

its like a train wreck u have to watch.......

cant wait for the real talent tomorrow with the girls.......

what the fuck is wrong with the guys do they overtly pick boring shit songs LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

have some energy u losers

fat dude with the weird hair and glasses sucksssssssssss nutssssssss

my gawd this is pathetic.... jeezus this is unfair they should have guys and girls intermix singing so then all the girls survive and guys are dropped

i cant believe the judges liked chris.... so damn boring i cant belive simon liked him

most of them are better than last week. today they are just mediocre lol

ok blake lewis is not the best singer but he def has charm... def liked when he did that semi beatboxing thing....... interesting stuff. liked it........

Blake Lewis my fav of nite so far

wow brandon rogers completely butchered that song.... so freakin horrendous

chris richardson--- whatever...... damn someone shove a rocket up these guys asses cuz they need to pick it up a notch or 10

judges seemed to like him.... he was good but compared to any of the girls not even close

ok finally sundance showed some emotion ....... realllllllly great performance.... from shit last week to awesome this week. only awesome performance of nite... finally someone that showed some talent

ALL ABOUT SUNDANCE THIS WEEK... COMPLETE 180 FROM LAST WEEK.... AWESOME STUFF

top 3

1. sundance

2. blake lewis

3. chris richardson

Guest lyrik

Fuck SUNDANCE. How about Richardson and Blake Lewis bringing it out on idol with some music you wouldn't expect to hear...props on the Mraz choice that kid turned it out, but Blake was pretty damn good too. I thought Chris was good. I like that kids character and he sings well too.

Sundance...YAAAA OOOOOKAY...lets just prolong the obvious again.

Fuck SUNDANCE. How about Richardson and Blake Lewis bringing it out on idol with some music you wouldn't expect to hear...props on the Mraz choice that kid turned it out, but Blake was pretty damn good too. I thought Chris was good. I like that kids character and he sings well too.

i hated sundance last week but this week he showed spirit..... and he sounded good....

really liked blake lewis. his voice never wows me but hes really strange lol ... kinda like taylor. not the best voice but different...... blake will go far for the guys........

Guest lyrik

i hated sundance last week but this week he showed spirit..... and he sounded good....

really liked blake lewis. his voice never wows me but hes really strange lol ... kinda like taylor. not the best voice but different...... blake will go far for the guys........

The kid has great tone, doesn't have to try much to come across clear with good pitch...and nobday is gonna do what that kid can do with beatboxing and the whole skat tip...as novelty as it may seem it really takes a lot of talent to pull that off and go straight into a falsetto as cleanly as he did.

Guest JMT

at some point the beatbox kid is going to have to make it on pure singing alone. so far it hasnt been an issue, but when that day comes i say hes done.

the indian and the first dude in the white shirt should be sent packing.

with the exception of 1 or 2 overall, the song selections were abysmal.

Guest lyrik

at some point the beatbox kid is going to have to make it on pure singing alone. so far it hasnt been an issue, but when that day comes i say hes done.

I thought he did that when he left beatboxing aside last week and sang that keane song (another outside the box song choice this season). I dont think he's going to be a gospel type belter by any means but he has pretty damn good pitch, he and that Chris Richardson have brought a nice change of song choice to this season. I dig the singer songwriter tip and I am a huge Mraz fan so Chris Richardson def. was spot on tonight.

Guest clubchicky

I thought he did that when he left beatboxing aside last week and sang that keane song (another outside the box song choice this season). I dont think he's going to be a gospel type belter by any means but he has pretty damn good pitch, he and that Chris Richardson have brought a nice change of song choice to this season. I dig the singer songwriter tip and I am a huge Mraz fan so Chris Richardson def. was spot on tonight.

I am sooo in love with BLAKE!!! He is the shit!!! I have never seen anyone like him...I think his voice is awesome...the beatboxing is SICK.....he is the best dressed!!! He is so in style right now...and he is completely adorable!!! I am definitely TEAM BLAKE baby!!!!!