Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so... who has screwed their...

djmoonshine

professor? was it for that A? was it just cause they were hot? now I KNOW someone has done this... cwm4.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

i wish i was desperate enough to sleep with professor to get an A. nope never happened to me .....though i did have a huge crush on my 2 TA's DAMN WHATTA HOTTIES AND SO FUCKING BRIGHT TOO!!!!!! (hehe, i think one of them liked me too ) <--- this sounds like a kindergarden stuff smile.gif how cute

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Never screwed a professor but I've screwed a boss before...This of course was in college, I would never jepordize my current profession. Twice during College I worked at restaurants and both times got involved with my bosses. Both of them were the ones that actually hired me. With each of them, there was an immediate attraction instantly. With the last one, I had a serious boyfriend and he had a girlfriend but we didn't care. I think it was just exciting because it had to be kept a secret. cwm30.gif

In high school, I had this huge crush on this women I used to see in the hallway almost everyday. Almost every time I saw her I got nervous and I would turn red every time she would look at me. She was so damn hot.

One day I had to stay after school to see a counselor. Turns out the beautiful women in the hallway was my counselor. I was so nervous I couldn't keep still. After a while of listening to what ever she was talking about, my mind started to wonder. I began to think of bad things. Sexual things. I got a hard on and she was in clear view. I don't know if she saw it at this point. I went for my bag to cover my protruding thing but because of my movement, it just put my member in a more upright position.

This time I know she saw it. What she did you will never believe. She calmly walked over to the door, closed it, and locked it. She came to me and took my arm and stood me up off the chair and began to kiss me. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

She unzipped me, pulled down my underwear and grabbed me like I've never been grabbed before. She went down on me and it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. Till this day, every time I think about it I get a hard on in less than a second.

My two cents.

cwm20.gif

Originally posted by amorettony:

In high school, I had this huge crush on this women I used to see in the hallway almost everyday. Almost every time I saw her I got nervous and I would turn red every time she would look at me. She was so damn hot.

One day I had to stay after school to see a counselor. Turns out the beautiful women in the hallway was my counselor. I was so nervous I couldn't keep still. After a while of listening to what ever she was talking about, my mind started to wonder. I began to think of bad things. Sexual things. I got a hard on and she was in clear view. I don't know if she saw it at this point. I went for my bag to cover my protruding thing but because of my movement, it just put my member in a more upright position.

This time I know she saw it. What she did you will never believe. She calmly walked over to the door, closed it, and locked it. She came to me and took my arm and stood me up off the chair and began to kiss me. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

She unzipped me, pulled down my underwear and grabbed me like I've never been grabbed before. She went down on me and it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. Till this day, every time I think about it I get a hard on in less than a second.

My two cents.

cwm20.gif

is that fucking true?! if so, all i can say is WOW!!! amazing...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540