Clubplanet Nightlife Community

re: the sex board meet up...ques.

starcapone

when, where? who's going? i want to! lots of pictures and stories. are we going to a club/lounge/someone's house? hooking up, isn't necessary, but if that happens, it's all good cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

hey gerl

nothing is set as of yet.. we dont know anything lol

we know we all want to meet, but no date/venue/ etc has been arranged.. waiting on some suggestions from peepz for a place.. then we can figure out wut date is good for all..

hopefully soon though! =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by amorettony:

Just curious.

Being that this is a sex board and most of us hit on each other all the time,... is anyone thinking this may turn out to be a sex party?

Or does anyone want it to be a sex party?

cwm41.gif

just because everyone likes to talk about sex. dont mean everyone is gonna just fuk.. i'm sure most of the people have more morals then that..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I think you guys are kinda mixed up.

I don't think sex or denial of sex is always question of morals but a question of comfort and whether the feeling is right. You can't control that though. SO I'd forget about whether this meet-up will involve sex. Just let things happen. Think more about having fun, making friends and respecting people. But maybe also realize that people are pretty free so if two people feel like making out in the middle of wherever I'm sure that nobody is gonna objuect. ANd you can probably be a bit more forward or aggessive in propositioning someone but that doesn't remove the responsibility of reading the vibe and accepting a no as a no. No pressure - good fun.

I just want you all in practice and getting along so that whenever I come down everything will be very cool smile.gif

I don't know lipz,... I think more than half the folks on this board would like to hook up with someone and have some discrete fun.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

just because everyone likes to talk about sex. dont mean everyone is gonna just fuk.. i'm sure most of the people have more morals then that..

Of course Amor but no need to force the issue. Just provide a location with lots of spare bed and floorspace. Good tunes. Ample intoxication and let horniness take care of itself. And if nothing happens - we'll it will still be one hell of a party smile.gif

Originally posted by amorettony:

Just curious.

Being that this is a sex board and most of us hit on each other all the time,... is anyone thinking this may turn out to be a sex party?

Or does anyone want it to be a sex party?

If you "plan" it like that, it wont happen.

Hey I know this may be a long streatch but how would everyone feel about going OUTSIDE of the city. There are some preaty cool "lounge" like places that are mad chill in other boroughs. There is a really cozy place in Queens , for example,called Cafe Bar (original name huh)just off the N line next to the museum of moving Image on 36th ave. It's really nice and There are couches chill music and a very moody, darkly lit atmosphere. Also as far as I know they aren't too strict on IDs.It's only like ten minutes from the city and if there are any ideas on where else to go after we can just hop on the train and be in the city in like no time. Just an idea.