Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst sex u ever had...why?

starcapone

the worst sex i ever had was with my boss. i liked it at first cause hell she was my boss, but then she got attached and i had to keep doing it cause she was the boss. she got really boring when we fuked. i hated it. cwm8.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

Originally posted by neojunglist:

the worst sex i ever had was with my boss. i liked it at first cause hell she was my boss, but then she got attached and i had to keep doing it cause she was the boss. she got really boring when we fuked. i hated it. cwm8.gif

lol... damn, that really sucks... how'd it all end? did you tell her how you felt or are you still screwing her?

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

lol... damn, that really sucks... how'd it all end? did you tell her how you felt or are you still screwing her?

2 weeks into our bangin sessions she got fired and i didnt have to see her ever again. then one nite she called me and i answered like i was fuked up and that pissed her off; the rest is history.

cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

Every single time with my ex....he was also a one-pump chump...never went down on me, never gave a shit about my orgasm....ugh, fuckin' a!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 03-06-2001).]

I was with this mexican girl once who was incredibly hot.. yet had the tinyest pussy.. I could barely get the tip of my dick inside her.. when she was on top, it was like she was on a pogo stick and it felt like she was gonna snap it in half..

And then a little while later I hooked up with another latina and this girl was as wide as a runway... i was slipping & sliding left & right all over the place.. No friction or grip at all...

During the middle while I'm doing my thang, I kept thinking.. "man, this is NO fun.. I should stop and just find me a Playboy".. then i looked at her eyes and she was obviously enjoying herself, so I thought.. ah well.. gotta do what a man's gotta do...

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Every single time with my ex....he was also a one-pump chump...never went down on me, never gave a shit about my orgasm....ugh, fuckin' a!!!!

i know i hate that - this prick hasn't gone down on me since, he hasn't even made me cum!! bastard...that's why i hooked up w/ someone else cuz i knew he'd go down town

cwm38.gif