Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giving or Receiving????

clubkat

Tough one for me to answer. So far its gotta be giving. MrDick has a bit of an obsession with sucking on snatch. I love to part the moist lips of a fresh pussy and just hget down to business. I love it when the clit gets all hard and pokes out from beneath the hood - the way it just sits there, throbbing, quivering, begging for the attention of your snaking tongue. I could lick pussy for hours.

But to be fair, MrDick has never had a decent blowjob so its not a fair comparison. Its tragic, I know, but we all have holes in our resumes. I'm sure one day it will happen - until then I gotta go find a nice pussy to work over for a few days.

I love giving.....

You know that you have to exercise your tongue once in a while - so might as well give as much as possible - my tongue is flexible by now... all that workout paid off smile.gifsmile.gif

Chica - abre tu piernas - (Spanish) hehe

Originally posted by mrdick:

Tough one for me to answer. So far its gotta be giving. MrDick has a bit of an obsession with sucking on snatch. I love to part the moist lips of a fresh pussy and just hget down to business. I love it when the clit gets all hard and pokes out from beneath the hood - the way it just sits there, throbbing, quivering, begging for the attention of your snaking tongue. I could lick pussy for hours.

But to be fair, MrDick has never had a decent blowjob so its not a fair comparison. Its tragic, I know, but we all have holes in our resumes. I'm sure one day it will happen - until then I gotta go find a nice pussy to work over for a few days.

Dick, I have to say I have the same problem...I love to give head, but at the same time there has only been one time that I had it good!!!

If only I still lived in Ottowa...I pride myself on my blow-job ability so I think we could help each other out!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I am now trying even harder to assure that I get down to NYC for 5-6 days in May.

If things are still the same we may have to swap orgasms CMB smile.gif

ALthough I thought I remember you saying you didn't swallow. A blowjob can be good without swallowing but I heard that it is never top rank without it. But what do I know - at this point I'd almost settle for a good dry hand job smile.gif

I am now trying even harder to assure that I get down to NYC for 5-6 days in May.

If things are still the same we may have to swap orgasms CMB smile.gif

ALthough I thought I remember you saying you didn't swallow. A blowjob can be good without swallowing but I heard that it is never top rank without it. But what do I know - at this point I'd almost settle for a good dry hand job smile.gif

hmmmm...i don't know if your memory is failing you or you have me mixed up with someone else darling...i wouldn't dream of not swallowing...well, there are exceptions, but you wouldn't have to worry about that!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

I would have to say giving..i can go down on a girl for hours and when im done she will be clawing my back like no other..and begging me to continue on with other things smile.gif ive been told my toungue is magical...mmmmm have to be shaved\trimmed to...love a girl right out of the shower to...YUMMY cwm9.gif

Definitely mixed you up with someone else.

You will definitely be the first person I look up in NYC hehe

And given that I like to be fair about things I promise that if you swallow I'll use the tongue, fingers, and good old fashioned hard work to eat you to at least 3 orgasm (including 1 G-Spot squirter!) for everyone you ive me. Then we can see who wears out first smile.gif

Definitely mixed you up with someone else.

You will definitely be the first person I look up in NYC hehe

And given that I like to be fair about things I promise that if you swallow I'll use the tongue, fingers, and good old fashioned hard work to eat you to at least 3 orgasm (including 1 G-Spot squirter!) for everyone you ive me. Then we can see who wears out first smile.gif

Sounds like a good deal to me!!! When are you coming? (no pun intended!!!)

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

I'm really trying hard to arrange for late may.

The real killer is accomodations. I don't know anyone in the city until my brother arrivesin September. I'm thinking about a 6 day thing - arrive late Wednesday and leave on the Monday. That's 5 nights in a hotel. If its Manhattan then we aretalking $150 to $200 a nite so there's $800-$1000 right there. Factorin spending $100 - $150 a day and $300 airfair and we got ourselves an nice $2300+ 6 day trip.

So What I'm wondering is are their any cheaper places to stay off the island. Since I will always be coming home either before midnight or early in the morning (after 6am) I can always take the Subway to save on cab fair as well.

I hope to return in Summer or Fall afterthat andshould be in a financial position notto care about the hotels. But this first trip is tight. Anyone know of any decent hotels on or off the island that are accessible by Subway and cheap. No bells or whistles required - just relatively clean and fairly safe.

I mean since CMB is going to be spending so much time there it should be decent enough to take a fine lady smile.gif

What I'm wondering

Very hard question both are great. Or usually there have been 2 that I just started gaging on and I don't know why. (probally just skanky) B/c it's kind of like you get so horny you just wanna bang or give the other a little somethin' somethin'

WARNING- VENTING SEXUAL FRUSTRATION-

Who are you men? And why have I never met any of you??? No guy I've been with has ever seemed to enjoy going down, and the situation I'm in now is like, I don't even want it anymore because it's become such a big deal, I fucking beg and I still don't get it.

I just try to forget it exists and then someone goes and puts up a post like this!!!

Anyway to answer the question- I would have to say, with women I prefer giving. With men I prefer receiving, but maybe I would feel different if I was with a guy who was into eating pussy.

Hey Dickage....seems like you got a lot of girlies on the board who are in love with you....why not ask one (or three) for some low cost room and board? Maybe you could auction yourself off? Ya know: take bids on a weekend with the Dick!

G'luck with your trip man, your'e in for an excellent time!

cwm11.gif

And ClubKat: cwm35.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

MrDick cannot even fathom the concept of a man not liking to feast on quality poon-tang. It is the ambrosia of the Gods and the juice is the sweet nectar of life. The throbbing clit represents all that I desire in life.

Man. Wow!! Holy Shit!! Not like eating pussy? I just can'tget over it. You need to find yourself a new man. An attitude that doesn't like eating pussywill mean he won't everbecome great at any part of sex as he becomes older.