Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies who don't like their men going to strip clubs.

ancientskewl

Why do some ladies get so pissed off at their guys for going to strip clubs? I mean, the chances of the guy getting’ lucky with one of them is next to zero, and for the most part the guys are just out hangin’ with their boys acting stupid and immature. What’s the harm? Does it bother you that they’re looking at other flesh? Is it an insecurity or lack of trust issue? Is it disgusting to you? What?

I’m just curious. And I think a lot of the other guys would like to know too.

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

You are totallyright Ancient but hanging with the wrong girls.

Most of the girls that I hang with, and most likely any girl that I would have as a partner, all want to and do come with us to the strip clubs. You a lady and a stripper in the private rooms is something that every man and woman should experience.

Originally posted by mrdick:

You are totallyright Ancient but hanging with the wrong girls.

Most of the girls that I hang with, and most likely any girl that I would have as a partner, all want to and do come with us to the strip clubs. You a lady and a stripper in the private rooms is something that every man and woman should experience.

The wise one has spoken....take note!!!

Once again, honey, you are sooooo right!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by mrdick:

You a lady and a stripper in the private rooms is something that every man and woman should experience.

aww yeah!!!! thats awesome!!!!

but i think its only respectful for a guy seeing someone NOT to go to those places without their significant other...i say bring em along and haver a jolly good time together!!!

if i had a BF, i would't mind if he went every now & then but all the time is a bit much. it's all about insecurity and fear of the unknown...i come from atlanta where strip clubs ABOUND and down there strippers have a bad reputation for being promiscuous, unscrupulous & into alcohhol, drugs & bisexuality. they mess around with other women's boyfriends and don't care who gets hurt. of course not every stripper is like this (i'm good friends with a former stripper who is now married w/ two kids - she basically did it for the money) but some strippers embrace the lifestyle and totally play the game, which means playing the customers. some men get totally obsessed with dancers - giving them expensive gifts, stalking them - it gets out of hand sometimes!

if your girlfriend doesn't like it, then you should consider which is more important to you. look at the big picture: do you want to keep your girlfriend around for a long time and make her feel happy & secure, or do you just want your freedom? if it's constantly an issue, the relationship needs help or it needs to end. some women just don't understand the concept of strip clubs and you'll never be able to change her mind.

every woman should go to a strip club and check it out so she can see what it's all about, then maybe she won't feel so threatened. the few times i've been, it's been a lot of fun, but then i've never been with a boyfriend, just friends. i found it to be a very cool, laid-back atmosphere.

try to have a heart-to-heart talk with your GF and get to the bottom of the issue.

I come from the Dallas area and strip clubs are everywhere. I went with my ex a couple of times, and we had a blast... Plus, he felt like the luckiest guy there. He was bragging for weeks about what an awesome g/f he had, etc..... Everyone should try them at least once.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i come from atlanta where strip clubs ABOUND and down there strippers have a bad reputation for being promiscuous, unscrupulous & into alcohhol, drugs & bisexuality.

i think they are like that everywhere...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I just want to make one point: Some guys go for the sake of hanging out with their friends, a strip bar happens to be the best place on earth for guys to be guys. My friends and I meet every other week or so and to be honest the women are just a side show. I have great times with my friends and the conversations and bonding is great. Oh yea, there are naked girls running around.

Girls who go with their bf, thats cool but make sure he takes you to an upscale lounge type of strip joint. And for the club head women, Lookers on Tues. has a great DJ who plays insane house.

Chris

Well, I would be pissed if he went without me. Not like it would cause an enormous fight or anything but I would definitely be annoyed. But I'm not entirely certain I would want to go with him, either. I've only been to two strip joints and they were both pretty low-key; I wouldn't mind going someplace like that. But some of the places he's told me about sound really raunchy; I don't think I would be into that at all. Raunch is just not my thing. I was watching some show on strippers (I don't know how typical it was of strip clubs) and I literally started to feel ill, it was just nasty IMO.

I don't know, it really depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I just feel really insecure and jealous and want lots of attention (but who doesn't). Maybe if I was drunk or something it would be fun.

What's wrong with them being into bi-sexuality?

To me it should notbe a moral issue or an insecurity issue. Hopefully your girlfriend will want to come to the club sometime -- even go alone or with her girlfriends ro even aguy friend. Who cares. If you don't trust there's no point in a relationship. If you do - then who cares. None ofus are oblivious to jealousy but we have to manage it.

But the point is thatif you go to often then its a sign that maybe your voyeaurism, which is great iin balance, is out of balance. Just like gambling is fun. Too much is bad. If my girlfriend went to the strip club or wanted me to go every day I'd be worried and upset. But not because its a Strip club per se but because its unbalanced, obsessivebehaviour in an area of life that is renownedfor encouraging that type of behaviour. Its all about balance - not sex or nudity or watching sex being bad IMHO

Very impressive answers indeed. It's funny, but I know a LOT of women and they all have an aversion to their men going to strip clubs. My original thought was insecurity and perhaps jealousy, and some just thought it was nasty cwm1.gif .

Some thought that there was no need for their men to go to the clubs because if he was happy with them he'd have no reason to go.

Admittedly I'm talking about a lot of women in committed/married relationships, but I received the same vibe from single ladies as well.

I've seen relationships die because the guy went to strip clubs (and it was totally harmless). I've seen disrespectful guys walk out on their wives and go and then "dare" their wives to do anything about it.

For those women who have no problem with their men going out to these places I guess the question really should be: what if it was a committed relationship, or your husband...would your answer be the same?

cwm15.gif

------------------

hey if he wants to go, thats fine w/ me. we go together also. most of the time we just hang out w/ friends there, bullshit. got my first lap dance a few weeks ago. hehe. he actually was suprised when i first told him i wanted to go. i mean what are they really doing there? spending $$. hanging out w/ friends. not trying to get some chick home w/ him. which never happens anyway. i know its me who hes coming home to, and i have complete trust in him.

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by starcapone:

... why ancient is your girl givin' u a problem? cwm38.gif

Actually...its been a while since I've been...no real desire at this time (although I am looking into buying one. cwm1.gif ). It's just that I've noticed so many of you here seem to be more secure and free spirited than I expected, and I was just curious and trying to get a feel for why my Boys were gettin' sweated so much for what generally is an innocent night out.

cwm15.gif

------------------

I don't care if my man goes to ssssstrip bars. I don't mind if goes with only his boys and not me. (guys NEED just GUY NIGHTS) I love it when he takes me. I like to wear short skirts and tube tops and get on the table with the strippers. (i don't do any stripping just money stuffing.) I like private rooms with my guy and the stripper. I like ordering a lap dance and making my man watch me and the stripper get a little dirty. If my man took another lady to a strip bar w/o me then I'd be annoyed. But I love my man, I trust him and I love making him hot as hell.

I wouldn't get pissed off, but I really don't see the point in going. As a guy you go and have to go home and jerk off, so why bother?

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!