Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMFGGGGGGG SANJAYA WAS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH TONITE!!!

Bling

SANJAYA KICKED ASS TONITE. i was waiting for someone to have the balls to sing in spanish on latin week

and sanjaya did with "Besame mucho"

best of nite

1. Sanjaya

2. Blake

melinda and lakisha suckeddddddddd

no clue who will get booted.... i say haley.....

Guest lyrik

Bling I'm gonna fuckin punch you..the best of the night my ass...pretty much it was an off night all together. That kid still blew as he did nothing but sing a soft latin song..YA!

The only two that I think have a total package going of voice, personality/looks/style and above all the ability to be marketed to a broad demographic keeping the core (younger ones in mind) are Jordin and Blake.

Guest bootstah

please .. you guys dissapoint me ....

quit watching that sissy show and tune to MTV and watch Scarred ;D

oh wait, maybe that will give you a nightmare :D :D

no shit anything is better than American Idol.

Guest lyrik

I love it...everyone with their oh so in depth and thought provoking opinion on music and how it should be done...please I would venture to say that the vocal talent that comes out of the top 2-3 on idol each year FAR surpasses over 95% of the shit piss poor studio prodcued EDM vocalists heard in the clubs, but go on keep it real guys.

Oh wait let me add one of these for dramatic and sarcasitc effect ::)

.. I would venture to say that the vocal talent that comes out of the top 2-3 on idol each year FAR surpasses over 95% of the shit piss poor studio prodcued EDM vocalists heard in the clubs....

lol ... so what .. next time i see u play .. you will spinning a Kelly Clarkson vs some Sanyaya or whatever songs together ? lol ...

....Oh wait let me add one of these for dramatic and sarcasitc effect ::)

here's mine :D :D lol

Guest lyrik
.. I would venture to say that the vocal talent that comes out of the top 2-3 on idol each year FAR surpasses over 95% of the shit piss poor studio prodcued EDM vocalists heard in the clubs....

lol ... so what .. next time i see u play .. you will spinning a Kelly Clarkson vs some Sanyaya or whatever songs together ? lol ...

....Oh wait let me add one of these for dramatic and sarcasitc effect ::)

here's mine :D :D lol

Oh you are soooo out of touch...its Daughtry vs. Underwood...get it right chib! :o:D:o :-* :'(

The whole show sucked, not one good performance. Sanjay was still terrible, but the rest were so bad they made him look good. I have a bad feeling one of the nappy headed hoes will get booted by accident..

But lets face it, Haley is gone, next after her is Phil then we will have a major league problem with Sanjay.

Guest ICON

haley is hot.. but she was awful tonight.. she is gone... too many people like sajaya.. why? i have no fucking idea.. my mom loves the kid.

i dont know hat this world is coming to... i really dont.