Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NocturnalMiami is Tiltmiami, what an ass clown!

V. Barbarino

asshole get your info straight

why dont you find out my new position at Nocturnal before you talk shit.....

Get a fucking life you looser

its says right there Bruno@nocturnalmiami for my email... who was I trying to fool who

Then why didn't you post that in your other thread? The reason is because no one would take you serious... You wanted to hide your identity because we've all seen you cracked out at nikki beach spending daddy's money...

No cause tiltmiami is my personal account and NOcturnal miami is involved with what goes on at the club,

so what exactly do you do for the club.. remember now once you type it and I quote it, you can't retract it. So are you the marketing director? And I'm going to need Biz to back you up as well.

Guest spinderella7713

well im sure nocturnal would not like you using there name while calling the Saleen off like that....

I really thought this was a joke when I heard this. Its gotta be.

Guest spinderella7713

you can say that

why dont you stop by my office and give me some ideas

Im tooooooo interested in seeing YOUR ideas.

Guest spinderella7713

what happened to the Nocturnal Miami posts....LMAO @ this whole thing. its so typical.....havent changed one bit.

You know what i am not going to give you guys the time and day

ohhh come on Bruno. You misled this board into thinking you were booking djs at Nocturnal, what do you expect???

The is an old saying where I'm from: "honesty is the best policy and no one likes a crack head.."

Guest tiltmiami

ohhh come on Bruno. You misled this board into thinking you were booking djs at Nocturnal, what do you expect???

The is an old saying where I'm from: "honesty is the best policy and no one likes a crack head.."

Just wait and see guys

You shouldnt hold someone past against them

everybody grows up one day

but its not fair for you to come and bash me while im trying to gather info to maybe set up an event for the company that I work for.

Just wait and see guys

You shouldnt hold someone past against them

everybody grows up one day

but its not fair for you to come and bash me while im trying to gather info to maybe set up an event for the company that I work for.

Why are you back working in clubs? You can't make a nice life for yourself in the club world, only 1 out of 10000000000000 people go on to be successful in clubs and even than some only do well once, cough cough gerry kelly cough cough.