Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boxers..briefs...thongs..whatcha got????

gambitrah

thongs for sure hate the other kind of

black underwear is my favorite hate white one

not shaved waxed i dont like shave i prefer waxing i hate jungle even in guys is not good jungle stuff

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

OK, I will be totally honest...when I am trying to be sexy, then definately a thong, or if the outfit demands it...but when I am at home by myself or going to bed, or perhaps some other time (you follow?) and i just wanna be comfy it a nice pair of "sensible" underwear...but don't worry boys, i wouldn't try to seduce you in my granny pants!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i guess im alone in this one.. cmb was kinda with me actually... but i am soooo uncomfortable in thongs... i mean unless the outfit calls for them, i'll waer them, but i would never ever ever wear them by choice... i just feel horrible with a piece of cloth constantly being stuck up my ass... i dunno... i guess i'm just a weirdo...

yo guys... where the hell are the calvin klein boxer briefs? ...preferably in black or gray... with a sixpack and obliques to match.... but there i go again, getting ahead of myself... cwm27.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Some Boxers. Mostly Boxer Briefs. Only a few of them Calvins. Most are Black. Some Wite. Others Grey.

Gotthe obliques. Working onthe six-pack.

Sexy underwear for girls =

A) None

B) My Silk Boxers

c) Nothing but my Dress Shirt on the first morning thatyou stay over at a girl's place

d)anything when she is just lounging aroundhome because its all fun and they aren't gonna last for long smile.gif

OK...As long as no guy says "tighy whitees"!!! Sorry, boys, there is nothing less sexy than them...course "banana hammock" is a close second!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

thongs or nothin

cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Either bikinis or a thong, depending on the outfit. It's true, thongs are not the most comfortable undies for everyday wear, but you can always change into them when necessary...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg