Clubplanet Nightlife Community

relationships that stemed from clubs?

starcapone

anyone find love in a club if so which one? most peps say it isn't so cuz everyone's on e and of course wala love @ 1st sight, but i think anything is possible. cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

My boyfriend and I met in Twilo On May 5th,2000 Friday Carl Cox Nite.

All I noticed was his Green Eyes, I never knew his name, but a week later he tracked me down and called me !!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

All I noticed was his Green Eyes, I never knew his name, but a week later he tracked me down and called me !!!!!

that is like a movie! how he tracked you down... soooo sweet! cwm38.gif sigh... im such a sap.. hehe

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by glowgirl:

I too met my boyfriend at Twilo when Carl was spinning! Only it was in Jan 99.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I met my fiance outside at about 12:30 on Sunday afternoon when I was leaving Factory in June of '99. We ended up having our first date back at SF and now we're getting married on August 25th!!! I used to live at that place, but I haven't been there since New Year's weekend of 2000. Miss the old times, club, friends, not JP, before things changed (once club closed for 2 weeks) and then especially when Exit opened (not because Exit was that great, just changed the scene). I actually considered proposing there, but things changed, I changed, and ended up proposing at a bed & breakfast on Block Island. Don't think that you cannot find love at a club, or at least outside the club, because the club scene, regardless if we don't go much anymore, brought us together. -Tion

i met my current boyfriend at China club...he was rollin hard but i was sober.....

I figure thats the places i go so why shouldnt I meet people there...BUT of the last year that Ive been clubbing every weekend Ive only met one person who i ended up dated seriously and thats the one im with now...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by trancend:

i met my gf of 2 months now at a teen club in jersey....go ahead, make fun of me...but im still a teen (17)

make fun of what? i'm 18..no biggie

cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *