Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a thought - all read

Richie

So why don't have a field trip to GREAT ADVENTURE in the near future, like in JUNE or JULY... I always go every year with a bunch of my friends and we always have a blast... Not to mention - the party favors we bring.. It can be an awesome experience.. So what do you say??

I'm in

hey guys but dont make plans for july is my birthday in july 2nd and iam planing right now to make a very big party on a club with my friend from UK and US I will give the details if u are interested because we will get some good dj's etc.. it will be a massive one right now iam starting to send email sto all my friend see if we can arrage this so hopfully by the end of this weekend i will know the details and let u know because i want u guuys come ...

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

almost nothing more intense then riding the roller coasters while your pupils are big enough to see in the dark... cwm12.gif ...I'm down.......but a bunch of us are planning an end of summer TRIP to Universal's Island of Adventures .... they even have Dr Sues land.....Who here is from Whoville

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Originally posted by djstripe:

almost nothing more intense then riding the roller coasters while your pupils are big enough to see in the dark... cwm12.gif ...I'm down.......but a bunch of us are planning an end of summer TRIP to Universal's Island of Adventures .... they even have Dr Sues land.....Who here is from Whoville

You know it's funny you should mention that cause I saw the commercial for Universal's Island of Adventures and really want to go there.. Once you've made reservations can you pass along the info? I've never been.. thanks.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

no prob vampy....I've been there and it is my favorite park now....they also has some ok nightclubs right there right outside the park (so no driving needed if you are a lil sloppy.. smile.gif) and the best of all is Emeril has one of his resturants at that park (kick ass food!!!!!!!)........but great Adventure would be a good warm up for the FL TRIP

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Originally posted by djstripe:

no prob vampy....I've been there and it is my favorite park now....they also has some ok nightclubs right there right outside the park (so no driving needed if you are a lil sloppy.. smile.gif) and the best of all is Emeril has one of his resturants at that park (kick ass food!!!!!!!)........but great Adventure would be a good warm up for the FL TRIP

They have clubs near Great Adventure now? Wow, times have changed.

are they good?

------------------

You're only young once