Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever?????????

diezel

This goes for both guys and girls.

A friend of mine told me: While a guy is getting head, about 3/4 way into it if the girl sticks her finger in his "but hole" and keeps going with the job, and keeps her finger in there, that when the guy cums its the most incredible feeling.

OK, ive never tried it, who has???

Ladies...if you have how did the guy react?

Guys...How the hell did that feel?

Sticking stuff in my ass isnt my thing, but I need to know if this is for real.

------------------

cart04.gif

"Don't let them take it anywhere but the face" Peter North

yeah..i've done this to a guy. all i can say is that he said and i quote "i never came like that before"

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

Ive done this also to a guy...He loved it!! but you have to kinda feel the guy out before you can do this..some guys will FREAK..others are ALL for it...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

A couple of guys have told me they love it. Only one guy let me put my finger there, but he freaked and made me stop right away, which I found very disappointing. cwm36.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

LOL

i guess i'll be the first to admit.. i've had this done to me.. how much i enjoy it all depends on how horny i am and how much i'm into the girl.. sometimes it was a lot of fun, sometimes i was uncomfy..

the opposite, in my experience, works very well too.. y'know, sliding in a finger in her ass while eating her out.. yummy..

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

its an old prostitutes trick for making herclient cumreally fastand thus increasing "turnover".

A finger up the butt tickles the male prostate which is kind of like the male G-Spot. Men can actually orgasm through Anal penetration with no direct touchingof the penis.

I've never done any of this but would let a chick stick afinger up there in a minute. Or a tongue. I draw the line there.

I agree with mrdick, the line has to be drawn.

But can anyone tell me the process, is the finger going in a last minute thing or does the girl put it in there for a while as she does her thing?

------------------

cart04.gif

"Don't let them take it anywhere but the face" Peter North

Ok, I have soooooo been wanting to do this to my boyfriend, but every time that I attempt to do it, he's like, no stop it feels weird or it hurts. But I told him that Its gonna feel weird in the beginning, but he still refuses. And he keeps telling me that next time he'll do it but it never happens. What should I do or say to him that'll maybe change his mind, any ideas??? thanks

Romina cwm26.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

according to those in the know it just plain feels good to have the prostate played with either directly or indirectly by applying pressure on the perineum (the area between the scrotum and anus). So variety iss the rule. If one day you wanna massage it from the beginning maybe another you build him up first and only go there at the end. I would experiment and once I get a girl willing to - I plan to smile.gif