Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AUGUST 11TH: 7 YEARS AND COUNTING | THE SPACE ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

Guest Ariel

Guest klubveteran

our residents rock!

OSCAR G who's been with us since the beginnig rocking it in the Main Room.

Cardi & Radamas in the loft & terrace (early hours)

and of course....QBA and Patrick M who will take you till the afternoon!!!!!!!!!

not bad.

its a shame that Politics and schedules dont allow some obvious djs that certainly left thier stamp behind at space during the 7 year span. Bellini, Roland, Edgar V and Cedric would be a killer one time reunion lineup :o omg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck do you care? youre an old fart that doesnt even go out!!

but ummm....

Id like to add Cue and Markus Shultz to that line-up ;)

SEE Y'ALL TONIGHT!!!

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!

our residents rock!

OSCAR G who's been with us since the beginnig rocking it in the Main Room.

Cardi & Radamas in the loft & terrace (early hours)

and of course....QBA and Patrick M who will take you till the afternoon!!!!!!!!!

not bad.

its a shame that Politics and schedules dont allow some obvious djs that certainly left thier stamp behind at space during the 7 year span. Bellini, Roland, Edgar V and Cedric would be a killer one time reunion lineup :o omg

Guest NauticaX

Tonight will be first time going to Space for me. Whats a good time to get there for the anniversary party?? I'm excited to check it out!

some people go early... i think i'm going around 2am or so..whenever my fiance is out of work..

some people go for afterhours on the patio (6am).. i usually like afterhours but i really wanna hear Oscar G destroy the main room so we're going early...

Since you've never been - you may wanna go around 3am that way you can do the mainroom and stay for the patio afterhours party... ;)

Guest NauticaX

some people go early... i think i'm going around 2am or so..whenever my fiance is out of work..

some people go for afterhours on the patio (6am).. i usually like afterhours but i really wanna hear Oscar G destroy the main room so we're going early...

Since you've never been - you may wanna go around 3am that way you can do the mainroom and stay for the patio afterhours party... ;)

Thanks for the advice! 8)

Guest ICON

well... anytime actually.. they are open until like 2pm the next day.. lol

enjoy ;D

WDF 2pm the next day!? HOLY :o

welcome to miami.

Guest escobaju

amazing 7 year anniversary party @ space!!! as always patrick m owns the terrace!!!

anybody know the track that patrick m was spinning with the "vallenato" background..

thanks..

Guest ramon

amazing 7 year anniversary party @ space!!! as always patrick m owns the terrace!!!

anybody know the track that patrick m was spinning with the "vallenato" background..

thanks..

samim - heater on get physical

Guest escobaju

mil gracias ramon!!! despues patrick la revento con "this is a special track for you" Mandy vs Booka Shade - Body Language !!! get physical esta que la rompeeee!!!

gracias otra vez!

Guest tekniQz

We got fucking rowdy. ;D

POD was classic with his introductions on the terrace.I loved it,he's like our local equivelant to Pete Tong.Remember what i told you Pod, do it next time. ;)BBC style.

Guest pod

Oh shit, that's right. I remember. Patrick said he didn't feel comfortable getting on the mic since he felt his English wasn't that good. (It's fine in my book...) but LP wasn't around so he asked me to do it.

Guest tekniQz

Oh shit, that's right. I remember. Patrick said he didn't feel comfortable getting on the mic since he felt his English wasn't that good. (It's fine in my book...) but LP wasn't around so he asked me to do it.

I thought it was sick.Way,way,way,way, better than Alan T up there for Christ sakes!!!

Guest RzO

that was great, U got ur 15, we should of shot a pic of it.

I just got up. called of work today, yesterday was ridiculous, tons of shit going down, place was packed past 10 am, and at noon was still pretty full when we left. LP getting on the decks was great too, we were all standing up there going nuts! He dropped mark knights's drug music, perfect pick, the crowd went nuts. that was alot of fun and all the weird acts running around the club were awesome. Not to mention some great music all around.

There is now doubt, the circus, i mean Space is the greatest show on earth! ;D

and as always thanks to all who make this happen, the team there is the best, Kirk, Albert, Gregory, Ariel, all of the crew, Oscar, Patrick and Gino. And of course LP for continuing to fight and provide for our right to party. 7 years is a long time, to everyone in the space family and all of us who just love it there soo much and continue to support!

till next week... 8)

Guest DJ Christian

thanks..

not to be a hater - i LOVE get physical - but that new track is wack... anybody agree or want to argue otherwise? i think it's cheesy as all hell

Guest musicalmissionary

thanks..

not to be a hater - i LOVE get physical - but that new track is wack... anybody agree or want to argue otherwise? i think it's cheesy as all hell

i like it. there's my argument.