Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha

Guest Gladius

Guest Jason_B

i just got confirmed as the afterhours dj, woo hoo! pm me for free guestlist and free drinks all morning!

hahahaaha I heard you have to many pictures of yourself in your cubicle. whats that all about?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Singer

I can assure you that Sasha will not be in Miami on August 10th.

If you check his tour calendar on his website or myspace, he is in Greece on August 8th and Spain August 11th, making this an impossible travel itinerary.

We are currently tracking down the promoter who is advertising this false information. If anyone in this thread has any information on the promoter, please email me at randi@redlightmanagement.com.

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

thanks for clarification

can you please still bring him later in the year? =)

If you check his tour calendar on his website or myspace, he is in Greece on August 8th and Spain August 11th, making this an impossible travel itinerary.

We are currently tracking down the promoter who is advertising this false information. If anyone in this thread has any information on the promoter, please email me at randi@redlightmanagement.com.

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

GLADIUS =

owned.png

Thank you,

Sasha's Management

LP is that you???

Guest RzO

uh oh, another one bites the dust...

although it did make for interesting drama here on the boards which have been free as of late. and how i love some drama! ;D

so when is sasha coming to cameo!!! 8)

Guest mr.miami

So is anyone willing to think it will last a month? Also if they dont have permits for after hours it isnt smart pissing people off like this.

Guest JustDade

And Randi delivers the smackdown to the good folks at 66/ONS Events/Gladius and the rest of these ASS-Clowns!! But I'm sure Gladius' uncle didn't mean to crush his little hopes.

I'll bet the story will goe like this....

"But the promoter swore he had a contract. We just believed him." and "Gladius was telling the truth...the promoter screwed us."

Guest skywalker01

i also know sasha personally and just got off the phone with him. he said he doesn't know anything about this and he is having hair transplant surgery on august 10th so there is no way he could have made this gig. he sends his apologies.

Guest coach

Pod, do we have confirmation that that really IS Sasha's manager?

Gladius, do you still work with/for 66? Is it the same people as owned Bricks?

And why the hell is it named 66???

Guest pod

It really is. She was nice enough to email us.

Guest coach

It really is. She was nice enough to email us.

Well, ouch, then.

Guest mr.miami

Do stunts like this turn people off from performing at certain venues? Or is it usually no big deal and depends on the money?

Guest Jason_B

this guy gladius better get one of them extreme makeovers so he wont be recognized lol

You fools.. Gladius is Barbarino!!!!!!!!!!!!