Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...Talking Dirty During Sex...Yes or No?????

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

This may be a really sensitive topic to some girls, and it may have a lot of underlying issues...but I have to ask.

Does any girl out there want to be talked dirty to during sex? And by dirty talking, I don't mean "fuck me harder" or "pull my hair."

Some girls really like to be called different things during sex...such as

A whore

A slut

A bitch

Yes, this is degrading, but some girls like it. Do any of you? I've heard plenty of times when girls are really in the heat of the moment, they tell things like:

"Fuck me like the dirty little bitch that I am!"

or

"Pull my hair and fuck me like a whore!"

ass1.jpg

Do any of you girls like being talked really dirty to?

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

MMMMM is there anything sexier than that....

cwm32.gif

I love whispering dirty little nothings in a mans ear when im riding...and him telling me im his "BITCH"! cwm12.gif while he's my "SLAVE"

uggghhhhh now I need some!

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

Guest xfactor834

Awww...poor Clubkat...she needs a long, hard, thick cock in her right now =(

Too bad I'm not there to help sweetie...but I'm glad you like this topic...

Just imagine, after a few hours of sex, I'm fucking you doggystyle (anal), and I pull my thick cock out and slap it on your ass cheeks and tell you what a naughty lil' bitch you've been...and you'd beg for me to shove it back in =)

You ladies make my day

------------------

toon.jpg

It totally depends on the guy. I like guys who are "talkers", get me really hot. Constantly asking and telling me how things feel, asking and telling me "is that good", stuff like that, it's great and I can get SO into it even though I'm kinda shy and reserved normally.

On the other hand, if the guy is shy and reserved himself, it's like a freakin' library, nobody is talking, except for your occasional moans and groans.

Personally, I prefer the former. cwm33.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

It totally depends on the guy. I like guys who are "talkers", get me really hot. Constantly asking and telling me how things feel, asking and telling me "is that good", stuff like that, it's great and I can get SO into it even though I'm kinda shy and reserved normally.

On the other hand, if the guy is shy and reserved himself, it's like a freakin' library, nobody is talking, except for your occasional moans and groans.

Personally, I prefer the former. cwm33.gif

didn't mean to do that sleepy guy:

cwm12.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....just the thought of this makes me so crazy...I am a big talker during sex..."how do you want it"..."you wanna fuck me?"..."where do you wanna fuck me"..."harder, faster, harder"..."give it to me"...

But as much as like talking, I def love being talked to....However, I have never been called names during sex...well, real sex...phone sex is another matter...Not against all that during, just depends who I am with...It would have to be with someone that I knew didn't actully mean the nasty things...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....just the thought of this makes me so crazy...I am a big talker during sex..."how do you want it"..."you wanna fuck me?"..."where do you wanna fuck me"..."harder, faster, harder"..."give it to me"...

But as much as like talking, I def love being talked to....However, I have never been called names during sex...well, real sex...phone sex is another matter...Not against all that during, just depends who I am with...It would have to be with someone that I knew didn't actully mean the nasty things...

yes I agree on this one I am a big talker too all the time talk very dirty very dirty but i never say that iam slut or that stuff

i dont get to that point i just feel like talking alot that makes me cum harder

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

cmb... YOU HAVE PHONE SEX?! im shocked... cwm24.gif

hmmmmm... i love talking dirty, period.

if it's during sex, all the better.

hmmmm... tell me how good it feels to feel me riding your cock... tell me how bad you wanna feel my juices dripping down your face... tell me how bad you want me to cum...

YUM!!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

i really need to hook up with someone from this board...LMAO...

I love to be called all sorts of names..gets me all excited.. i like the rough stuff to go with it...BUT

i cant really get any of my past nor present to say those things!!! agggghhhhh

it is quite frustrating sometimes...

( thinking in my own head what a bad slut i am...lmao)

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Talking dirty's great... I love being called a naught little girl and getting my ass slapped... my favorite is "you dirty little bitch" cwm32.gif

Slut and whore are a little too much for me.. but that's only because those words tend to come up during fights... kinda ruined the whole erotic element for me...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Guest xfactor834

*Slapping my thick cock on Moonie's ass cheeks while she's in the doggystyle position*

"What a bad, bad, bad girl you've been!"

Then...as the night goes on...and I'm pounding that amazingly tight asshole of hers, and stretching it nice and wide...

"Take my cock in your ass you dirty little bitch!"

cwm11.gif

I miss you girl =)

------------------

toon.jpg

hmmm.. x, i need to be spanked, i've been such a naughty little girl...

i missed you too love... im gonna be away in miami starting tomorrow... so ill miss you and all my other sex fiends while im gone...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540