Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO Swank

Guest michael^heaven

Guest michael^heaven

Some of the recent bickering on here as well as some personal changes/growth conjured some thoughts. I wanted to formally apologize for our argument on CJ quite a while back. You were right & I was wrong! I can definitely be a stubborn ass at times & I'm sorry. Admitting fault or wrong doing isn't usually too difficult for me but in that case I suppose my inner asshole surfaced, so to speak. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Hope you have a brilliant weekend!!

~Cheers~Michael :)

Guest jbit

Some of the recent bickering on here as well as some personal changes/growth conjured some thoughts. I wanted to formally apologize for our argument on CJ quite a while back. You were right & I was wrong! I can definitely be a stubborn ass at times & I'm sorry. Admitting fault or wrong doing isn't usually too difficult for me but in that case I suppose my inner asshole surfaced, so to speak. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Hope you have a brilliant weekend!!

^bump^

Humbleing yourself to admit fault is the sign of a real man.

Guest Buck White

Hah ! This is getting better by the day. Now we have Leslie Dickless giving us a synopsis on what makes a real man. lmao !

Guest jbit

Hah ! This is getting better by the day. Now we have Leslie Dickless giving us a synopsis on what makes a real man. lmao !

All kidding aside ... we all poke fun at each ... this is a message board and thats part of the fun of it. Your last post is a prime example of not knowing when to quit. You call me "dickless" because I'm acknowledging MH's pride and integrity? Or because i questioned you a million threads or so ago on your overuse of a thesaurus/dictionary in your posts? The personal attacks on me and others make you sound like a teenager regardless of how many syllables are in each word you use.

Guest Buck White

All kidding aside ... we all poke fun at each ... this is a message board and thats part of the fun of it. Your last post is a prime example of not knowing when to quit. You call me "dickless" because I'm acknowledging MH's pride and integrity? Or because i questioned you a million threads or so ago on your overuse of a thesaurus/dictionary in your posts? The personal attacks on me and others make you sound like a teenager regardless of how many syllables are in each word you use.

This has nothing to do with MH or Swank. This has to do with you sticking your pointy little nose in other peoples business. Aside from Buttermaker...I rarely attack those who don't strike first. If my verbiage has you running for the dictionary...that's your problem. If one of your parents loved you they would of got you the f*ck out of remedial english 101.

Guest swank

For whatever it's worth...I will always accept an apology because I know that it does take a greater man to admit wrong...(not necessarily

implying that I was right)

Our argument probably stemmed over an "opinion" and the message boards are famous for opinionated debate.

As you may or may not notice...my work sometimes provides me with extra time to post and then the opposite side of the spectrum where I might be absent for weeks at a time from the boards.

One thing I have noticed upon my return is that...I still cannot stomach our lack of understanding of each other...I still think that we have to practice more tolerance. /

Guest lyrik

i thought we were all automatons and didnt have feelings. none of us are real are we????

oh god my brain hurts now

group hug ;D

I'm going to punch you. :D

Guest jbit

And you spelled humbling wrong, dickweed. That's if it's even a word. I'll have to look that one up.

Quit thread jacking. If you've got a beef, start a new thread.

Guest Buck White

And you spelled humbling wrong, dickweed. That's if it's even a word. I'll have to look that one up.

"dickless", "dickweed", my dicks bigger than your dick, etc, etc , etc, yada, yada, yada...

Uh, that was like...two hours ago. This is you, " A mimimimimimimimimimmimimimimi " and this is me, " Take me out to the ball gaaaaaame. Take me out with the crooooooowd. Buy me some peanuts and crack....er......jack " Leave it alone, muffin. If you had more wit this would be fun. But as it were......just leave it alone. And work on expanding your vocab beyond ten thousand words. That way whenever Pod or I post you won't have to go running to your mum or dad asking, " What does this word mean ?" okthanksbyebyethen.

Guest jbit

"dickless", "dickweed", my dicks bigger than your dick, etc, etc , etc, yada, yada, yada...

Uh, that was like...two hours ago. This is you, " A mimimimimimimimimimmimimimimi " and this is me, " Take me out to the ball gaaaaaame. Take me out with the crooooooowd. Buy me some peanuts and crack....er......jack " Leave it alone, muffin. If you had more wit this would be fun. But as it were......just leave it alone. And work on expanding your vocab beyond ten thousand words. That way whenever Pod or I post you won't have to go running to your mum or dad asking, " What does this word mean ?" okthanksbyebyethen.

No really asshole, start a new thread.

Guest Buck White

hahahhahahaha..uh...no...you start one. Ladyb*tch.

nobody likes you. really.

the poo poo man strikes. I reckon it was only a matter of time. O.K. now....I hate to quibble over semantics but when you say "nobody" that's not entirely accurate. Let's, for the sake of argument, say that "nobody" means everyone on this board. O.K. so at 28,000 plus members...can you really validate this ? Do you mean like you, Jbit and a few of your friends ? I think that's what you mean by everybody. And why wait 1000 plus post to let me know that ? Let me get this straight....you two can talk sh*t and noone else can ? Pffffft. I understand your expertise lies in joke about dookie. That's not a lot of ammunition. And Jbit....well. I feel like I'm arguing with a sevant. I'm sorry if you guys are embarrassed...and saying "nobody likes" me hurts so bad I doubt I'll be able to eat dinner tonight. How is it that I bombard Buttermaker with jabs, uppercuts and left hooks and he says nothing. You two are crying like sissy girls. Man up. ::)

Guest JMT

the troll routine was cute for a while but it's getting tired. on behalf of the population of cooljunkie, kindly STFU and/or ban yourself.

thanks, and have a nice day.

Guest Buck White

the troll routine was cute for a while but it's getting tired. on behalf of the population of cooljunkie, kindly STFU and/or ban yourself.

thanks, and have a nice day.

Since you put it that way. Fine. I'll leave you three tri-sexuals alone. Just watch your tongue from now on.

Guest coach

You either have to have really weird eyes or a really long tongue to do that. Either way, pics or STFU. (I guess it could be both.)

Anyway, what was the fight about? Someone linkage me, at least.

Guest Buck White

You either have to have really weird eyes or a really long tongue to do that. Either way, pics or STFU. (I guess it could be both.)

In a nutshell, Coach.....you either have to be an "official" CJ friend or have 5,000 plus posts before you can say what you want. Or be banned. I find the whole thing bizzare, actually, b/c these two are constantly insulting people. Go figure.

Oh...wait. You mean MH and Swank. No idea what the spat was about.

Guest jbit

I would but I'm over it. Just search Buck's last 30 posts. He doesn't play well with others.

Guest dahzel

In a nutshell, Coach.....you either have to be an "official" CJ friend or have 5,000 plus posts before you can say what you want. Or be banned. I find the whole thing bizzare, actually, b/c these two are constantly insulting people.

this is not really true. it's all on how you present yourself. i've seen people come on here and come correct and be treated fair and just, whether they had 7 or 7000 post. i've also seen people come on here with arrogance and stupidity from the get go and in turn be treated like assholes.

but i will say this... there is definitely a cliquey aspect to cj, not all the time but it is there for sure. a lot of people on here have been friends for years, some before CJ was even thought of, so it's understandable if some people stick together.

overall though i see people being fair more often than not. if you come across with factless comments and generalizations of your topic than you can bet your ass that someone will call you out on it.