Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Squirting

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Many of you have heard about this...but my dearest ladies...have any of you ever squirted? If you have, what made it happen?

Or has any guy ever made a girl squirt?

cwm20.gif

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

Honestly, I have no idea what made it happened, it just did. The times that it did happened I was on top riding him. The first time I thought I had peed on myself, LOL!!! I had felt an intense pressure and I remember pushing down on my pc muscles, then squirt... His response, "WOW, DO IT AGAIN!"

LOL

Isn't that female ejaculation??

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

OH GOD....once i was soooooo close....

I mean I felt it cumming and it seemed as though I was ready to shower something golden but it was more powerful than that....like cumming from a deeper, darker place cwm13.gif

anyway...i never got too! cwm23.gif He pushed the wrong button and I dont know where it all went cwm13.gif

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

My ex did once, after that first time it became kinda regular!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Guest xfactor834

Ladies...I love this! Keep going...

I think squirting is really nasty...but a 'good' nasty...and if you know me by now...all you know that I love nasty cwm4.gif

Mmmmm....

------------------

toon.jpg

Originally posted by xxlea:

I just wished I knew how I did it, so I can keep doing it! LOL cwm11.gif

I'm with ya on that one...I did it once while masturbating, but I have no clue what triggered it or how to do it again!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Used to make my exgirlfriend squirt all of the time and I would have to credit that with that she could easily have multiply orgazms. Depends on the woman and how comfortable she feels with the guy. She was always embarrassed by it too. cwm12.gif I always liked watching her get off!

I'm a squirter! It happens with the G-spot orgasm. Fingering is the best way to get it to happen, but it can happen in certain intercourse positions...

Fingering - Facing your woman, slip a moistened finger in her, slightly bending it, and stimulate the front wall. Pay attention to her pleasure, you will both know when you find the spot. Once you do, work it vigorously. A fast side to side motion, with the finger well in there does it for me. If it's done properly, I can cum in less than 5 minutes, and I will have multiples... Gotta LUV G-spot orgasms.

Positions that work... Woman superior, grinding. Missionary, with her ankles on his shoulders...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Guest xfactor834

Poor Tasty cwm6.gif

Imagine me fingering your tight little pussy doing a motion like "come to me" with my fingers...that's how it's done.

Along with a few kisses while this happens...maybe a curious finger up your cute lil' ass...some more kisses...a few licks of your clit...

Before you know it...you'll be squirting in no time sweetie cwm20.gif

------------------

toon.jpg

Originally posted by freeman:

I can help you do it!

cwm7.gif

LOL thanx for the offer!

Hey SandMan no fair, share the wealth. Enquiring minds want to know how to SQUIRT!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Guest xfactor834

Moonie my baby...the key word is 'yet' =)

You taste amazing cwm4.gif

------------------

toon.jpg