Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies: construction worker/businessman

rachel1997

Originally posted by rachel1997:

WEll both!!

Recently it's been the construction guys cuz for a YEAR now theres guys outside working here and I AM IN LOVE WITH LIKE FIVE OF THEM!

LOL!!!

Everyone asked me out on a date already! LOL!!!

Oh god what to do???

SunDressBlond.gif

that's easy..go out on a date with the ones that interest u and then pick the one that intrigued u the most...do your thang!!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~

OMG!!! i work right by wall street and ugh!!! i have been wanting to screw a suit for the longest... they are so delicious..

just picturing their face between my legs while i lay on top of their huge mahagony desk... OH GOD!!! their shirt would be unbuttoned all the way down, but still on, the tie around my neck, the top pant button undone, with the calvin klein bower breifs peeking above!!! WHEW!!! can you tell i've toally been dreaming about it???

lol...

now construction workers? thats something i've never consider, but rach, now that you mention it... it sounds pretty delish...

tanned, muscular, manly... YUM!!!

god... cwm36.gif im just way to horny for my own good... cwm25.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 04-04-2001).]

That's a tough one.

Guys in suits look SO good but it has to be a well fitted suit with nice shoes, hair combed nicely, smooth shaved face!

Construstion workers on the other hand, wear jeans and tee shirts, so they're muscles bulge, and they're usually tan.

Damn. If I had to choose, I'd take the guy in the suit I b/c maybe he has access to the company car, and can take me out to $300 dinners and expense it, he can come home not smelling all gross and sweaty...yeah, definitely the guy in the suit.

------------------

You're only young once

which one would u prefer...i like businessmen..a man in a suit turns me on...not the man necessarily!!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~

It want the man behind the suit or the jeans and hardhat!!! I could care less what he is wearing as long as he looks good in it!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

mmm I guess bussines man I like a man who know how to dress specially the guys who wear nice cloths like black casual pants with a nice button shirt no tide just wide open showing his chest thats just HOT !!!!

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Come work for my company ladies, we all wear business attire Mon-Thur and am sure there are employment opps. here! My office is on the 4th floor. Come visit....

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

WEll both!!

Recently it's been the construction guys cuz for a YEAR now theres guys outside working here and I AM IN LOVE WITH LIKE FIVE OF THEM!

LOL!!!

Everyone asked me out on a date already! LOL!!!

Oh god what to do???

SunDressBlond.gif

I tell ya what to do .... hook a sista up!!! C'mon girl....!!!!!!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Hmmm well if those are my choices then I guess I would say the construction worker... as long as he's young and thin; I've seen few attractive construction workers but there must be some out there (if Rachel is to be believed!!!).

I don't go for businessmen in general. It's weird, on the one hand I do not like big, burly "manly-men" but I also don't go for that clean-cut look. I like my guys a little rough around the edges.

So then I guess my choice would be a young, thin yet defined construction worker w/ a goatee and sideburns.

But even better, is the artist, the poet- ooh, ooh, a poet who is also a painter!!! He would seduce me with his passionate words and smoldering green eyes. Mmmm I just had an interesting idea... hehe...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Pack your ass up and get to my job ASAP! It sure is nice out today! lol

::shuts down computer, tells boss she's sick::

I'm on my way!!!!!!!!! Save me some men!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by parappa:

"Damn. If I had to choose, I'd take the guy in the suit I b/c maybe he has access to the company car, and can take me out to $300 dinners and expense it,"

And who says women are shallow?

Hey let's not make judgements based on one person's response. If you'll notice, the rest of us were judging based on pure sexual attraction. We're not all shallow, some of us are just horny! cwm2.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Hey let's not make judgements based on one person's response. If you'll notice, the rest of us were judging based on pure sexual attraction. We're not all shallow, some of us are just horny! cwm2.gif

Ya Damn Right!!! You tell 'em girl!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I tell ya what to do .... hook a sista up!!! C'mon girl....!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm sure you'd like them! There's like FIVE hotttttttt guys and even the other guys are okay.... Except for the big fat old guy that oversees them. Damn working with heavy machinery sure is making them have HOT YUMMY BODIES! And I get to see it when they take off their shirts when the sun is out!! LOL

Pack your ass up and get to my job ASAP! It sure is nice out today! lol

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Damn. I'm just gonna have to work out harder so I can give you girls the best of both worlds - construction worker underneath - suit on the outside hehe. And I'll keep my trimmed goatee just to keep tastyt happy smile.gif

So when I do come down in May I'll have to wear a suit. You girls prefer charcoal gret, NavyBlue, Navy Blue w/ Pinstripe, Grey w/ sharkskin pattern ? I got others too. Tell me what to put on that will make you most wnat to take it off smile.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

Damn. I'm just gonna have to work out harder so I can give you girls the best of both worlds - construction worker underneath - suit on the outside hehe. And I'll keep my trimmed goatee just to keep tastyt happy smile.gif

So when I do come down in May I'll have to wear a suit. You girls prefer charcoal gret, NavyBlue, Navy Blue w/ Pinstripe, Grey w/ sharkskin pattern ? I got others too. Tell me what to put on that will make you most wnat to take it off smile.gif

Awww dick...I don't think you will have to worry about what you are wearing!!!! We all want you any way you cum...err...come!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

I have had them both! I like the construction guys better. Some of those suits are BORING! Construction guys are rough and tough !!!!!!!!

Yummy!!!!

Mine will be home shortly!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net