Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE 8/25: ADDICTED TO DRUMS - OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON [MURK]

Guest Ariel

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meta

Yeah man it going to get rowdy for my birthday there.

Its going to be done murk style.

i want to be carried out of there because of how drunk i am going to get. wont be able to walk a straight line. ;D

Guest Ariel

Yeah man it going to get rowdy for my birthday there.

Its going to be done murk style.

i want to be carried out of there because of how drunk i am going to get. wont be able to walk a straight line. ;D

So it looks like i'm getting 2 stretchers then, one foe you and april!! MUAHAHAHA! ;D

Guest Marina22

lots of birthdays this weekend, add 1 more !

GO MURK ! ;D

Your birthday too? Does that mean you're a Leo or a Libra? See you there babe. ;)

Guest dahzel

first off, wish i could go to murk but i can't make it. i'm sure it'll be a good time... everyone have fun.

what is goin on lately? you have newcomers who are "assclowns" (perfect name for em) who are bringing nothing but negativity to the table. then you have asshole barbierino who continues with his pointless negativity and continuous bashing of everything and everyone.

come on man... enough is enough. just get in your IROC-Z and go back to NY already. we all get it... dance music is dead, all the promoters are assholes, and rock n roll is what god himself listens to. if this is your idea of fun, cracking on every topic on here, than your life is more pathetic than the edm scene which you continue to bash non-stop. usually i just blow off whatever you say and keep goin but really, enough is enough. let all of us have our fun on cj and bring it back to what it use to be... a fun place!

like i said, I'm sure ralph and oscar will kill it as usual tonight... everyone have fun!!!

Guest bassdropper

first off, wish i could go to murk but i can't make it. i'm sure it'll be a good time... everyone have fun.

what is goin on lately? you have newcomers who are "assclowns" (perfect name for em) who are bringing nothing but negativity to the table. then you have asshole barbierino who continues with his pointless negativity and continuous bashing of everything and everyone.

come on man... enough is enough. just get in your IROC-Z and go back to NY already. we all get it... dance music is dead, all the promoters are assholes, and rock n roll is what god himself listens to. if this is your idea of fun, cracking on every topic on here, than your life is more pathetic than the edm scene which you continue to bash non-stop. usually i just blow off whatever you say and keep goin but really, enough is enough. let all of us have our fun on cj and bring it back to what it use to be... a fun place!

like i said, I'm sure ralph and oscar will kill it as usual tonight... everyone have fun!!!

right on!!

Guest armand1210

lots of birthdays this weekend, add 1 more !

GO MURK ! ;D

Your birthday too? Does that mean you're a Leo or a Libra? See you there babe. ;)

er, neither ,I'm a Virgo 8)

as for the negaters (negative haters) I made the rounds last week to at least 5 major venues just to see what was up.

They were all packed. All played some form of house. Hotties everywhere. And it's August, supposedly slow season.

In other words, the self proclaimed experts don't know WTF they are talking about.

Hope to see some of y'all out and about !

Guest davidorth

i went. tons of fun and dark beats. but.... where the fuck was oscar g?

we were stuck in caracas. it was a nightmare.

:-\ you guys made it back safe ?

i havent seen the door at space being that crowded in a long time .. i had fun while i was there .. but i had to leave

it was good to hear "fuego" again in the mainroom .. love that track 8)

Guest ramon

:-\ you guys made it back safe ?

i havent seen the door at space being that crowded in a long time .. i had fun while i was there .. but i had to leave

it was good to hear "fuego" again in the mainroom .. love that track 8)

door was wmc style packed.

thanks to ariel and kirk for bailing me out.

i enjoyed what ralph played.

ralph played some good tracks in the main room, listened to him for a good 2 hours i believe, good tracks, destroyed it.

that kyro was cold as fuck!

i cant say much bout the patio, the dude wouldnt play any tracks, kept stopping the music to tell people something, i think his name...i couldn't understand much, i don't speak spanglish meng.

all i could understand was...

"incase u don no me, my name is...i dono english, have good time, clap hands!!!" said that about 3 times.

some decent tracks, than the other fella gets on and all you hear is your top 10 miami tracks, along w/ i need someone, lets work mexico remix...basically every played out original mix you can think of....

not as many smurfs, next time i will take my camera and record the smurf dance.

too many white sfl guido boys pushing each other to draw attention to themselves...

not enough fake boobs either.

but i had a good time, good to see all the familiar faces.

Guest web_norah

ralph played some good tracks in the main room, listened to him for a good 2 hours i believe, good tracks, destroyed it.

i cant say much bout the patio, the dude wouldnt play any tracks, kept stopping the music to tell people something, i think his name...i couldn't understand much, i don't speak spanglish meng.

"incase u don no me, my name is...i dono english, have good time, clap hands!!!" said that about 3 times.

some decent tracks, than the other fella gets on and all you hear is your top 10 miami tracks, along w/ i need someone, lets work mexico remix...basically every played out original mix you can think of....

too many white sfl guido boys pushing each other to draw attention to themselves...

good review dude

so the guidos are already in town huh? :o :o

Guest Ms Vagiina

what is the dj's name that was playing after Lazardi?

and if anyone can name some of tracks he was playing...

his energy was amazing!

good review dude

so the guidos are already in town huh? :o :o

they didnt have the guido hair-do, they looked a bit more labare-ish aka male stripper look rather than the nyc guido extra spiky/maximum hold pomade look.

and ms vagina...not sure of the other dj's name, "i no english - clap hands now!" said his name i think but way 2 fast...not sure bout the tracks, i deleted all my top 10 miami tracks last year, im sure someone else here can ID them.

Guest Ms Vagiina

The DJ that doesn't know english... is Lazardi...he is the one that stopped a track to introduce himself.

The DJ after him is the one i want IDed.....and if anyone can name some of the tracks he played.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

The DJ that doesn't know english... is Lazardi...he is the one that stopped a track to introduce himself.

The DJ after him is the one i want IDed.....and if anyone can name some of the tracks he played.

That was Wady......and i can say it was the biggest mockary, most embarrasing display of dj'ing i have ever witnessed at space.

he was so fucked up, it looked like he was about to fall over on the decks....he trainwrecked.....i mean trainwrecked at least 4 to 5 times, he even played the same track once from beginning to end, another track then the same track again.....

more to come later..

Guest Fuerte44

That was Wady......and i can say it was the biggest mockary, most embarrasing display of dj'ing i have ever witnessed at space.

he was so fucked up, it looked like he was about to fall over on the decks....he trainwrecked.....i mean trainwrecked at least 4 to 5 times, he even played the same track once from beginning to end, another track then the same track again.....

more to come later..

sounds fun....