Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather be.....

cmb1975

smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful???

This is a tough one...I will be the first to admit that I AM SHALLOW...but how shallow? I dont wanna be dumb, but I don't wanna be ugly!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

pefect example...i was watching howard stern and they had on these three playboy playmates and were asking them questions...the absolute stupidity of these three was just such a turn off (what does the D.C. in washington D.C. stand for?, how many years in 5 decades?...WTF!!!!)

so i would rather have an ugly girl who is intellectually stimulating for the long haul (granted that she's not fat), than some good looking bimbo who you go with for just 5 minutes.

as for myself, id rather be smart and ugly (though im told im not that bad looking and pretty smart...tooting own horn)....in the long haul you have a much better life than any good looking person....just look at bill gates.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder therefore i may be ugly to someone and beautiful to someone else, but no one can judge how intelligent i am. cwm38.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

Very tough question. I also saw that Howard Stern and I think I'd rather be smart and ugly.

the way i see it, I'm not having sex as it is, and I'm not ugly, so i'd rather stay smart if i had to lose one. LOL!

------------------

You're only young once

i think there is a pretty simple answer to this question, depending on how "ugly" you are.....but even then, with modern science, being smart is definitely the way to go because if you smart you can make the money then just go to a plastic surgeon and touch up whatever you thought was ugly about you, and for every person there is a match, so smart is definitely the way to go

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

oh yeah one more thing......most people find smart....BEAUTIFUL and being dumb such a turn off....no matter how ugly or beautiful you are on the outside

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Ugly & Smart! I'll have the cleverness to make myself look attractive and develop my own sense of style/allure. You know that little something that people have that you can't put your finger on!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by dale77:

Very tough question. I also saw that Howard Stern and I think I'd rather be smart and ugly.

the way i see it, I'm not having sex as it is, and I'm not ugly, so i'd rather stay smart if i had to lose one. LOL!

I also saw the same show, how stupid was that one girl.

I hear you dale, I am not ugly by no means and currently not having as much sex as a i could, i work in the IT dept. for an very big accounting firm so I am not stupid. I guess my downfall is being incredibly shy.

go figure.

being that we both aren't having as much sex as we should, wanna hang out?? ahahahaa

cwm25.gif

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder therefore i may be ugly to someone and beautiful to someone else, but no one can judge how intelligent i am.

Well put... smile.gif

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

definitely smart...intelligence can take you everywhere. I know a girl that is a stereo-typical blonde. Absolutely beautiful. Here is a quote from her regarding her return to college and what she wants to study. "I think I'd like to be an engineer...'cuz I'm really good with people." hahahaha

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Being both beautifual and a genius who betterthan MrDick to judge what is more important.

And I'm hereto tell you that you are all WRONG. Better to be Beautiful and stupid than smart and ugly.

Ignorance is bliss. And as long as you are stupid butyou don't pretend to be smart you will not annoy people and get laid a lot and life will seem simple and fun. Who needs to understand the world and all its problems. giveme pussyanyday.

Being smart and ugly is a recipe for misery. I mean why would you want to be in a position where you understand perfectly well why you never have been and never will be laid?

It's a tough question. I think your answer depends on what you think the purpose of life is. If you consider happiness to be the goal of life, then being beautiful and dumb is the way to go. Like Dick said, if you're that dumb then you won't realize how people look at you.

On the other hand, if you think you're on this earth to make some kind of an impact, then ugly and smart is the way to go. Of course, how ugly, and how dumb??? It's a tough call. But I think I have to go with ugly and smart. I can't imagine going through life unable to enjoy a beautiful poem or a good book. Besides, beauty fades and then what are you left with?

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

hell yeah star.........whatever i know i got my brains....not to brag or flatter myself but i fif take an iq test and i got a 130 on a standard table..........i dont know if im an ugly guy

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

I also saw the same show, how stupid was that one girl.

I hear you dale, I am not ugly by no means and currently not having as much sex as a i could, i work in the IT dept. for an very big accounting firm so I am not stupid. I guess my downfall is being incredibly shy.

go figure.

being that we both aren't having as much sex as we should, wanna hang out?? ahahahaa

cwm25.gif

cwm11.gif

I bet we could get a pretty nice orgy going with all of the hot yet lonely ppl on this board...lol.

------------------

You're only young once

Let's see, I'd probably see myself as ugly and intelligent. See I'm intelligent and average looking in real life. Anyways I never really cared what others thought of me and I still don't. People always have mean things to say cause it is easier to say than kind things.

Peace

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

Originally posted by dale77:

That's pretty much my take, too. Plus, if you're intelligent, you can amuse yourself talking to stupid people.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg