Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity is finished at Nocturnal (Interview linked!)

Guest pod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Ahahaha! Alan and Nicolas! That should be some fun! I ain't cool enough to be allowed in, but you bitches better hook me up, anyway.

Guest musicalmissionary

I'd be surprised if their chief editor up at corporate didn't spend a few hours making this thing readable.

Guest RzO

great interview, i like the venues read int he future endeavors, i really like one of them alot which i think would be perfect!;)

nocturnal just need to bring steve lawler to its patio, he leveled twilo on wmc and mansion was going down house-wise parties and he did the same , he could do the same for nocturnal since LC was the only thing keeping it together. THIS is the only way that noct will stay alive, not bringing jonathan peters,and exacta. Even though superchumbo this sunday should give them a breeze. Hope Nikolas keeps doing well there and bringing guests like that

ROLAND thanks for the times there.My favorite local dj

You will have my support in anything you do now , u sure know how to throw parties

MySpace.com - Kevin Quilotte - MIAMI - Progressive / House / Techno - www.myspace.com/djkquilotte

Guest r3nz0

All I know is that both Biz and Roly have always been a class act to me, so I wish them the best.

Besides, every time I think of Biz, I think of Jager. And that's always a good time. Right, Michelle?

Guest lulamishka

Besides, every time I think of Biz, I think of Jager. And that's always a good time. Right, Michelle?

Uh, no. I gave up Jager 3 or so years ago. Jager no more!! :X

Guest pod
I'd be surprised if their chief editor up at corporate didn't spend a few hours making this thing readable.

Umm, no. Actually Biz, Roland, and The Club Legend were well-spoken, and I did the rest. No help from corporate here. :) All I did was clean up some spelling errors and change around the occasional stray apostrophe. Somebody's gotta do it, and that's me. Biz and Roland are my friends, I wanted to handle this thing from top to bottom anyhow.

Umm, no. Actually Biz, Roland, and The Club Legend were well-spoken, and I did the rest. No help from corporate here. :) All I did was clean up some spelling errors and change around the occasional stray apostrophe. Somebody's gotta do it, and that's me. Biz and Roland are my friends, I wanted to handle this thing from top to bottom anyhow.

the club legend needs to stop using "what say you?". it's really lame, especially when he uses it twice in one interview.

and the "fighting like bitches" or whatever was a stupid thing to say too. have you no couth?

i thought the whole thing was one big stroke-fest. boners all around, yes?

the club legend needs to stop using "what say you?". it's really lame, especially when he uses it twice in one interview.

and the "fighting like bitches" or whatever was a stupid thing to say too. have you no couth?

i thought the whole thing was one big stroke-fest. boners all around, yes?

This is the club world, not Mike Wallace on 60 minutes. Know your audience... Kids doing smack at Space don't care about the crap you just posted about..

This is the club world, not Mike Wallace on 60 minutes. Know your audience... Kids doing smack at Space don't care about the crap you just posted about..

ahh....insulting your audience, too! nice work! you should interview cedric, he shares these sentiments