Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguilera OR Britney Spears: Who's Hotter?

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

What an age old question...who's hotter and who'd you like to fuck more???

cris2.jpg

cris3.jpg

cris4.jpg

Or...

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

ok... you know its kinda funny that dick would post something about low body fat and then someone post a pic of christina aguilera... ok, im right about to explain why its funny...

christina is a fucking stick... pretty much the ideal way to look and you know what... i wouldnt trade in my short self for her bowlegged ass any day!!! she is WAY too skinny and she looks like she needs a meal...

britney on the other hand has meat, but she def. toned which looks sexy as hell and she's got some boobs, which are always nice... now we're talking about who'd we'd wanna fuck, so im goin with britney, but if shes singing me to sleep, id kick her ass out of the bed and cuddle up with christina... cwm27.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Neither Britney nor Christina have much body fat. Both havegreat bodies. While Christina isnaturally slighter, Ialso think that she probably hasn't developped quite as much musle as Britney. I would not say she has a better or more ideal body.

I think Britney is better looking and has a nicer body. But I really prefer Christina's attitude, dipsy and all. I think she would be better in bed and something about her turns me on more so I would fuck her.

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

now we're talking about who'd we'd wanna fuck, so im goin with britney, but if shes singing me to sleep, id kick her ass out of the bed and cuddle up with christina... cwm27.gif

Cuddle up with what? Skin and bones and giant head?

haha.

cwm27.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I've recently seen a picture of Britney getting a little gut roll action going on (i.e., getting a little soft in the middle). So I figure... I'd kick Britney out of my bed right after we were done, and Christina - I'd wait until the morning.

cwm26.gif

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

in christina's new video she looks like something outta a horror movie..tooo much makeup and she's skinny ...icky poo...britney is cute..but too "like oh my god" for me...my pick: neither

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

I know she's trashy but there's just something about Christina that I find sooooo hot. She's got a lot of sex appeal. She looks like she really knows how to fuck.

I CAN'T STAND BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I do not like little miss "ohh, hee hee, I'm going to be a virgin until the day I'm married!" I'm not into teases.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by tastyt:

I know she's trashy but there's just something about Christina that I find sooooo hot. She's got a lot of sex appeal. She looks like she really knows how to fuck.

I CAN'T STAND BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I do not like little miss "ohh, hee hee, I'm going to be a virgin until the day I'm married!" I'm not into teases.

So true: Christina has that "fuck me now" look in her sexy eyes

cwm12.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

britney britney britney!!!!!!!

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

Definitly would be Britney!!!!!

Although I think that Christina has a much better voice and more talent. But she is just waaaaaaaayyyyyy too skinny, omg!!!!

And her big head is so not proportioned to her body, then again, what body?? She has no tits, and definitly no ass!!!

Anyways, thats my opinion

romy20 cwm35.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com