Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need and Advice Please

scaredgirl

I been talking with this guy for more than amonth and we really get on well , I like him so much,I saw his picture , he calls me lots of times and well we can say we really are close now.

He is from rotterdam and I meet him on internet, my problem is he told me today he will go to Miami to make some bussines and he invite me there with him so we can finnaly meet but I am affraid because

I never been to Miami , plus I don't have friend in Iiami and I never meet him in real life, I am a fraid eaven I did this before but I am affraid the guy will be a killer or something like that. I do trusth him but you never know better be careful so

what is ur advise please?

what should I do?

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT YOU TRUST THIS GUY IN REALTY YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO THE HELL HE IS. ITS NOT LIKE HE'S ASKING TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND A FEW FRIENDS TO GO GET A DRINK, HE'S ASKING YOU TO GO TO ANOTHER STATE TO MEET HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME. I DEFINATELY THINK ITS A SHADY SITUATION.

hmmmm... well im not gonna yell at you, like some people decided to.. cwm6.gif

def. take tastyt's advise and if you ultimately decide to go, go with a friend.. don't go alone... IF you decide to go and no one can come with you, make sure you meet in a public place, yadda yadda yadda.. you know about all that stuff...

im not gonna tell you that meeting someone from online is a stupid thing to do because ive done it and come out with amazing friend in the end, so you just have to decide how you really feel... whatever you decide just be careful, be safe and HAVE FUN!!!

good luck with your decision... cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

The thing about the internet is that its so easy for someone to be totally false about who they are. He could have something seriously wrong with him, he could be a 12 year old boy, or a 45 year old man with 3 kids. With photoshop, anything's possible.

At the minimum, I would not go all the way to Miami for him unless there was someone with you. Even with that, i'd make sure to only meet in a very public place so he couldn't do anything sneaky.

Overall, I don't know anything about him, but you do have to ask yourself "Why does he have no girlfriend in Amsterdam?"

There are plenty of women there, and even more of them are into clubbing than America, so I don't understand. Maybe there is a good reason, but it sounds a little fishy to me. Good luck.

------------------

background.jpg

Guest xfactor834

If he keeps telling you to come to Miami alone...then DEFINITELY do not go.

If he doesn't say things like that, and you want to go, I think the best advice we can give you is:

1) Take a friend(s) with you

2) Meet him in a populated place, like a restaurant

3) Go with your gut feeling. If you think he's creepy, then leave.

Good luck sweetheart cwm38.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Yeah, I agree with some of the posts here. Definitly if you do decide to go, go with someone else, not by yourself, cause you never know. And if you do go on your own, meet him in a place where you know there will be many people. Not somewhere by yourself. And like someone else already said, if he insists that you go, then don't, cause then he's pushing you into something you don't wanna do, and thats not a good sign at all.

:But anyways, good luck with whatever you do, and let us know what happens!!!

romy20 cwm26.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

your story sounds like the makings of a murder movie!! Fuck that - I wouldn't go if I was you!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Girly, don't take the chance. There are too many whackos out there and you wouldn't want to get to Miami all alone and have something terrible happen to you.

Even though you may feel like you know this person really well, and all of this time you may have been very honest in portraying who you are, but there's no guarantee that he's done the same.

But then again, there are normal people out there on the net.

But it's better to safe than sorry, either don't go alone or don't go at all.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

OK, there is one thing everyone forgot to mention. If you do go, whether its with a friend of not, make sure people back home know where you are, who you are with, where you are staying. Give them the guys picture and any information that you have on him.

That being said, I have some questions.

1. Have you ever spoken to him on the phone?

2. If so, have you ever called him? or did he always call you?

3. What do you know about him? Has he been secretive about his personal information?

4. Does he know where you live and how far away it is from Miami?

5. Why cant he come to Mexico?

Anyway, honey, please, please, please be careful. I agree, if you are going to do this, dont do it alone. We have all met each other from the boards, but we all live relatively close to each other, and we all met in public places. Flying across country to meet someone is entirely different.

If you do go alone, make sure he doesnt know where you are staying. WHen you meet him, meet him in a public place. Dont let him come back to your hotel room. Ever. Do not let yourself be alone with him.

And dont we have some CP people in Miami? That may be of some assistance? Not that I am saying they are safer to meet, but still.

Good luck, and please keep us informed.

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

thanks to all of u for the advises I apreaseat it i will answere all ur questions

so u guys can understand more my situation.

1. Have you ever spoken to him on the phone?

-yes i had speak with him several times

2. If so, have you ever called him? or did he always call you?

-he always call me I dont call him because I dont have long distance calls but I do send him SMS at his cell phone , I have all his numbers.

3. What do you know about him? Has he been secretive about his personal information?

-I know hims bussines and he is a very famous person in the music industry, he is aproducer for dj,s an dmust of my friend from London knows him, he didn't hid nothing to me since the begining he told me had two kids and he never been married, he live with his girlfriend for 10 years, he been very open as far as i can see.

4. Does he know where you live and how far away it is from Miami?

-he knows very good where I live he ask me first if i could pay that much money to go there.

5. Why cant he come to Mexico?

-he will come to mexico in november he invite me to miami because he will travel there to make a bussines so he ask me if i would want to meet him before november.

I talk with him last night about my feelings I told him that iam not sur eto make that trip and i told him why , i said exactly what i wrote here and he said to me : if u dont feel like coming i understand u, we can live this until u feel ready and confortable, u can bring a friend if that makes u feel confortable....

Iam not going to miami is my desition i already start to search with my friend about him,so in less words time will show up, I will see where this is going .

Thank u to all of u tasty, cmb, moonshine , etc.. hughs to u xxx

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.