Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red rings of death

I got the three red rings of death. It sucks that I have to send my system back but I am glad that Microsoft is taking care of it. Anybody else besides Bling have this problem yet?

my next-door-neighbor got it too. why you people buy 1st-edition gaming systems is beyond me. they always break!

Guest ILLMATIC
my next-door-neighbor got it too. why you people buy 1st-edition gaming systems is beyond me. they always break!

My system from day 1 is still running. I guess I got lucky.

oh crap.. sorry bro.. yeah i had this happen to me..

xbox360 is a POS at least craftsmanship wise

it takes about 4 weeks to get it back ater you get your coffin

thank god for me my 3rd system.. first one was dead out of box is ok so far i had issues for a bit one error message hard drive related but did a disk cache cleanup

i try not to play too much

nothign can prevent this crap just make sure when you call them see if they can give you a new one not a refurb one.. see if it has the falcoln chipset it uses .65 nms so it doesnt give off as much heat...

what game were u playing when it died on u?

i play with a fan i got at walmart directly behind it giving cool air to the back air vent..

the power brick gets steaming hot though

good thing is if you got all the games that came out already and played them there is nada good coming out till gta iv and legacy of kain game out next yr

knock on wood since i just got live and play cod4 like mad and also got Shivering isles

sorry about ur issue

pat.. ur one lucky sob ur one of the few people i know on a launch system or close to launch

because

a) we are gaming addicts - no other reason

b)because we dont remmeber the past -i never got ps2 though so i didnt suffer thru that bs.. i did have a dreamcast die on me though

i didnt get a ps3 though.. dont plan to.. wii id get on day 1 if they had anything i wanted for it besides mario and zelda

ninntedo systems are flawless and never break

Guest ILLMATIC
because

a) we are gaming addicts - no other reason

b)because we dont remmeber the past -i never got ps2 though so i didnt suffer thru that bs.. i did have a dreamcast die on me though

i didnt get a ps3 though.. dont plan to.. wii id get on day 1 if they had anything i wanted for it besides mario and zelda

ninntedo systems are flawless and never break

Damn you had a dreamcast die on you??? You must have bad luck man.