Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** ShAGFeST 2001 **

djmoonshine

How about Lucky Chengs..It's funked out and nothing's crazier and kinkier than Drag queens!

And after dinner we could all go to the many bar-lounges that exist in that area depending on where any one would wanna go..

Either that or you could all come over to Mugwump's shagedelic swining pad and crazy with my GF and my dog!

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Preposterous ASS! That never read so far to know the cause why music was ordained! Was it not to refresh the mind of man, after his studies, or his usual PAIN?

-Shakespear

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-30-2001).]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxlea:

Rules are meant to be BROKEN !

Well, if that's the case, the rule is that no sexy females can molest me.

*praying for many rebellious women to attend*

biggrin.gif

------------------

- Reverand Crossy

BACSig2.gif

It's nice to be a crackhead, but it's important to deal crack.

ok.. here goes... i looked under citysearch for that place tenupa suggested.. here's the link... http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11359691/

theres not a pic of the place and there are no user reviews.... so i dunno...

what i was thinking was somewhere like apples, whoever went to the ny meetup... i liked the fact that we had a place to sit and chat and then when we wanted dinner we grabbed whoever we were with and got a table... that's something im def. looking for...

here's the link for lucky cheng's... it def. seems a little more upbeat and fun, but i dunno how they'd do with a crowd of us.... http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7098607/

so yeah... i seriously have no idea, ive never planned one of these before.. if anyone can help or offer advise, please please post something or pm me or something!!!

as you can tell im desperate!!! cwm36.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by aphelion:

*ahem*

All the pretty people I talked to at the last Apple meetup said they were on the Sex board.. I find that pretty peculiar. cwm13.gif

well looks whos posting on the sex boards... lol..

peculiar? why do you find that peculiar? of course we're pretty... we're sex board vixens... duh! cwm25.gifcwm6.gif lol! cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

well looks whos posting on the sex boards... lol..

peculiar? why do you find that peculiar? of course we're pretty... we're sex board vixens... duh! cwm25.gifcwm6.gif lol! cwm38.gif

Hey, the SN sounds familiar; pretty sure I met you.. 'member me?

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

ok guys look... im searching with clubkitty here for a place to go and it's hard as hell, how blueangel does it, i have no idea... kudos to her cause it's tough...

anywho... im here searching and first, lemme say its hard as hell to find a "sex-oriented" place...

yeah i know theres gonna be a million responses now saying how easy it is and yadda yadda yadda, but i can't find one and im exhasted and blah blah blah... so if you find one let me know...

i mean honestly, i felt doing it in a sex oriented place was a bit overboard... like i just honestly wanted to have it at a place where we could come, meet, have a few drinks, talk, get to know each other beyond the computer screen... and all the rest of that good stuff... i mean i wasn't necessarily thinking sex... maybe that's just me...

let me know what you guys think...

FYI! me and clubkat are taking a nice walk around the city tomorrow in search for that perfect spot for the meetup... any suggestions, please email me before 12pm...

alright.. im tired as hell.. had a freakin nine hour day at work...

cwm38.gif love you all~jess

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

of course i do... james ate your chicken...

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Ack!!.. now I remember! smile.gif Hi there.. cwm22.gif

Good luck with finding a meetup spot. Most of the places I've been to would really suck for this sort of thing.. gotta find someone who's been around (in the restaurant sense.) Have no doubt that your effort is appreciated. cwm38.gif

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Ack!!.. now I remember! smile.gif Hi there.. cwm22.gif

Good luck with finding a meetup spot. Most of the places I've been to would really suck for this sort of thing.. gotta find someone who's been around (in the restaurant sense.) Have no doubt that your effort is appreciated. cwm38.gif

thanks love... this is harder then i thought... it doesnt help that im dead... are you coming to the meetup????? you know you dont have a choice... you post on the thread, you come!!!!!! i gotta ask james how that chicken was anyway... LMAO!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

Guest danwang

Originally posted by misskittie:

Why dont you have it at a sex orientated place? Somewhere that has decor for sex. You can try and find a regular fetish bar or maybe even a restaurant. Im sure theres one out there. It would just be more fitting.

Vault! smile.gif

Too bad we're not in Miami, because Tantra would be a cool place too.

Guest danwang

Has anyone been at Marquis de Sade? (23rd St, I believe between 8th & 7th Aves) I haven't been, but from what I heard (though the sources might not be too reliable), it might have the desired theme, more or less...

Gosh there must be places in the Village too...

alright guys... heres the deal... me and claire were chatting and this is what we decided... today while me and clubkat walk around and search for a place, we're gonna be looking for a normal place to just sit and have drinks and chat... if we happen to come across a place that miss kitte suggested then it's all good... but seriously... just cause this is a sex board meetup doesnt mean we need to have it in a sex oriented place... i mean its just a meetup.. if we wanna take a field trip at a later date we can crash at a dungeon or some shit...

hey, its only my opinion... if you think im wrong or im looking at it the wrong way, reply and let me know... cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

i think yer on the right track moon-

i remember when i attempted to do this -

everonye has their opinions, there are always going to be those who like or dislike an idea, but basically i think since you are the organizer, you should just stand firm w/ your decision on a venue.(taking into consideration the rates of the restaurant are with-in budget for all the attendees)..

anyway, i am down w/ whereever you chose =)

.. cant wait, (im almost 100% coming)...

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

alright, here's the game... check out these links and then vote on which place you'd rather have it...

Cafeteria http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7104804/

Nadine's Bank Street Bar and Bistro http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7117586/

America http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7086209/

Merchants NY http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7169124/

Virgils http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7186381/

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

dj your doing a great job girl. ok i looked actually skimmed at those stops and merchants caught my eye cuz they wrote "best martinis" and those are my fav. so that's my pick cwm27.gif . dj u should ask blueangel for help, i'm sure she'd be willing to give u suggestions. are we gonna go out afterwards?? i think it should be around the same time as the drink meetup 6/7 pm..alright good luck girl..if u need any more help, pm me and i'll see what i can whip up cwm38.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

hey everyone...well here's the latest... me and clubkat took our walk today and we found a bunch of cool places...

we stopped by cafeteria and it seems really cool... it's trendy, there's a bar, lounge, etc. only thing was... the food was kinda off the wall and it wasn't the cheapest so blah...

we didnt get to go to virgil's, but i might take the ride uptown tomorrow after work to check it out...

we did find this place called lemon on park avenue (btwn. 17th and 18th) that looked perfect... there was a big lounge on the second floor where there's a bar and when ready, you can go downstairs and eat, or if we choose we can eat up in the lounge... it's def. big enough, it's a nice atmosphere and when we walked in, we said "this is it!"

it's not 100% sure though, but it's looking pretty good...

SOOO... stay tuned!!!

love you guys~ jessica

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

lemon sounds great. as long as i'm not asked for my id to drink, i'm down, but i guess we won't know that til we get there. the place that we pick doesn't matter that much to me as long as it's affordable, i think everything depends on what we make of it!! cwm38.gif what time shall we be there??? oh, and are we hitting a club afterwards???

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

ok... here it is and it's official...

on friday may 18th, the sex board is having its first annual shagfest...

it's taking place at Lemon's which is located on park ave. btwn. 17th and 18th streets...

festivities will start 6:00-6:30ish, so everyone come!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm38.gif

any questions pm me...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

lemon sounds great. as long as i'm not asked for my id to drink, i'm down, but i guess we won't know that til we get there. the place that we pick doesn't matter that much to me as long as it's affordable, i think everything depends on what we make of it!! cwm38.gif what time shall we be there??? oh, and are we hitting a club afterwards???

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Lemon has an ID check at the door. Not to mention the food is sketchy. Apart from these two little problems, it would make a good meet-up location.

i would recommend Eugene as an alternative in the same area because they, in my experience, never check for ID during happy hour and they have a nice setting for such a meet-up as well. it's located on 24th st. between 5th and 6th.

just my $0.02

morph_

alright, here's the game... check out these links and then vote on which place you'd rather have it...

Cafeteria has a cool little basement dive that's cozy but it might be packed unless we reserve something.

There's also a really quaint place on 7th Ave in the West village (across the street fom Sushi Samba) which name escapes me at the moment..

They spin Trance and layed back house on some nights and it's all blue and darkly lit with couches and candles!

I'll get the info on my lunch break if anyone's inter4ested.

------------------

Mugwumpeyes02.jpg

"Preposterous ASS! That never read so far to know the cause why music was ordained! Was it not to refresh the mind of man, after his studies, or his usual PAIN?

-Shakespear

Originally posted by morpheus_:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Lemon has an ID check at the door. Not to mention the food is sketchy. Apart from these two little problems, it would make a good meet-up location.

Thanks for the heads up!

I thought I'd throw in that Apple also has an ID check at the door starting about 10pm. I don't imagine Lemon ID'ing people at 6pm, especially if they are also a restaurant.

What time did you go there?

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Thanks for the heads up!

I thought I'd throw in that Apple also has an ID check at the door starting about 10pm. I don't imagine Lemon ID'ing people at 6pm, especially if they are also a restaurant.

What time did you go there?

there you go! no one is gonna id you at 6pm guys... if you have a problem with ids, like myself, get on the early train and come down.. we went around 4pm but it was still empty...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif