Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, do you think your parents still have sex???

romy20

Not meaning for this to be a "yuck" subject, but......

Ok, I'm bein soooooooooo serious when I say this, but my parents seriously DO NOT HAVE SEX ANYMORE!!!

I know some of my friends say, yeah rite, you just don't see them, etc stuff like that, but I mean they really don't!!

I mean they don't even kiss on the lips anymore when they see eachother, like when my dad gets home from work whatever.

They're never alone together, even their bedroom is next to mine and my sister's, and they always leave the door open!! No privacy!

Even if we go on vacation together, its not like they have time to themselves cause me and my sister are there.

Maybe its the fact that my dad's pretty old, I mean he's like 70, and my mom's 52!! Yes I know biiiiigggg difference.

So any of you guys think this??? lol

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

yes, my mom is always complaining how she doesn't get enough of it and i'm like i don't wanna hear it!! maybe that's where i get my sexual desire from cwm4.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

I really hope not. The poor things are in love but they have put each other through too much to ever have it work. I would have to slap them both and give them a reality check.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

NOPE! If they were they wouldn't be so cranky and always in my bizniz.

Plus, they sleep in seperate rooms.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

NOPE! If they were they wouldn't be so cranky and always in my bizniz.

Plus, they sleep in seperate rooms.

They seriously sleep in separate rooms??? cwm24.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by romy20:

They seriously sleep in separate rooms??? cwm24.gif

Yep! Had an argument a while back, made up but stayed in different rooms. They claim that they can't take each other's SNORING, zzzzz.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I have friends who say their parents sleep in different rooms cause of snoring. I believe that is a lie unless they got real problems snoring (Hey some do). I just think the parents have lost the spark

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

I know my parents don't have sex anymore, shit, they're both in they're 70's. The only thing that would get stiff is my mother's neck and my father wouldprobably throw his back out.

I did walk in on them by accident one time though. It was FREAKY! They weren't 'in the act' but just lying there with the covers up to their necks, in the middle of the day, in the bedroom that was used for guests. They said hi, I said hi, and I took off like a bat outa hell.

Anybody else walk in on their parents? Don't fuckin' tell me I'm the only one.

------------------

fondo2.gif

I am pretty damn sure mine don't any more. The only time they spend together is when they go to bed at night and trust me, all they do is sleep! Mine sleep with the door open also, so I don't think any kinky stuff is going on.

Ugh. I don't wanna get old!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg