Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Cooljunkie Closed??

Guest MARK IVAN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JustDade

The truth is that there's not too much to read on the other site either. It seems that nightlife in general is quiet at the moment.

Guest chipi_theGaT

CJ is most definitely not closed. We hope to be bringing you guys more interesting content in the coming weeks and especially during WMC. Is there anything you'd like to see covered here that hasn't been?

I don't know the site just seems dead in comparison to how it used to be... it just seems to be lacking in the back and forth that used to exist!!

I don't know....

Guest cool1g

IMO the thread listing looks really silly with moving all of the promo threads to a different sub-forum. was that really necessary?

Guest mr.miami
IMO the thread listing looks really silly with moving all of the promo threads to a different sub-forum. was that really necessary?

I dont think so since the promos are what tend to start conversations. If all the promos are moved this board is gonna look pretty empty. Especially when the people that were bitching about the fliers dont appear to be posting threads about anything anyway.

Guest MARK IVAN

neceassary? like food, and water.. no , but i had a though and i want to see what others felt .. yes to admin. more events should be covered. you guys should be sending out people to report back with whats going on so when a event or dj iwas truely hot we will know and and make future judgements on where to go.

Guest Seb
I dont think so since the promos are what tend to start conversations. If all the promos are moved this board is gonna look pretty empty. Especially when the people that were bitching about the fliers dont appear to be posting threads about anything anyway.

ya I was actually gonna put up a thread about this. Worst thing you could have done to this board due to the current state it's in. If there was more traffic and a steady amount of regular posters then it wouldn't be so bad (though I still think its a dumb idea). Just goes to show you that you can't always make changes just because people bitch and moan about something. Sometimes people don't know what the fuck their talking about.

Guest chipi_theGaT
neceassary? like food, and water.. no , but i had a though and i want to see what others felt .. yes to admin. more events should be covered. you guys should be sending out people to report back with whats going on so when a event or dj iwas truely hot we will know and and make future judgements on where to go.

more events should be covered, help me out mark ivan, let's specify :)

i'll be out shooting Oscar G at Gryphon and Angello and Laz at Mansion this Saturday. Do the junkies out there want to see reviews about these events as content on the website or as threads in the forums?

we're all about bringing you what you want to see and read and talk/bitch about. if you see something you think is worth covering message me about it, i would truly appreciate it.

peace love and music.

Guest djjoncowan

couldn't agree more... makes the site very not user friendly in my opinion... the sub forum under miami and every city I imagine is just silly to me... i wish you'd change it back

Guest ICON
more events should be covered, help me out mark ivan, let's specify :)

i'll be out shooting Oscar G at Gryphon and Angello and Laz at Mansion this Saturday. Do the junkies out there want to see reviews about these events as content on the website or as threads in the forums?

we're all about bringing you what you want to see and read and talk/bitch about. if you see something you think is worth covering message me about it, i would truly appreciate it.

peace love and music.

naaah.. the people bitching about wanting more content want a 5 page novel about every single party.. the tracklistings... how the dj did... the crowd... then they want to hear the negatives.... waste of fucking breath if you ask me... if you want a review of a particulr party.. then goto the party and dont rely on a website.

also.. cj is not the only message forum board type site that is dead... cj prob seemed a lot busier a few years ago because this was only what people had... back then they didnt have myspace, facebook, etc etc etc.

just my 2 cents

Guest chipi_theGaT
naaah.. the people bitching about wanting more content want a 5 page novel about every single party.. the tracklistings... how the dj did... the crowd... then they want to hear the negatives.... waste of fucking breath if you ask me... if you want a review of a particulr party.. then goto the party and dont rely on a website.

also.. cj is not the only message forum board type site that is dead... cj prob seemed a lot busier a few years ago because this was only what people had... back then they didnt have myspace, facebook, etc etc etc.

just my 2 cents

fair enough, ICON. the internet has certainly grown up in the past couple years. The buck doesn't end with myspace and facebook though. In terms of constructive conversation, I still think the forums are your best bet.

i'd like to think that our content counts for something. personally i think there's more content going up now than there has been in a while. my question to the cj forum surfers was essentially whether they'd like to see content posted as threads in the forums as well as on the site, allowing for conversation or commentary.

what's your take?

peace love and music.

Guest spacecadet
The truth is that there's not too much to read on the other site either. It seems that nightlife in general is quiet at the moment.

Yea other sites may be dead too but the life of this web site left like a month or 2 ago and the big changes they been preaching coming feb. is still not here. Mostly what i see is less pictures at space like maybe like 10 for morrillo what F$%^ is that and less activity on the forums.

Guest djway830

Honestly, I haven't even read this board till now...since they've "tried" to be more like the other site. IMO, this isn't really working...nothing to read about. Boring convo...Change it back!!!

Guest DaVe
Honestly, I haven't even read this board till now...since they've "tried" to be more like the other site. IMO, this isn't really working...nothing to read about. Boring convo...Change it back!!!

Change what back?

Guest djway830
Change what back?

Promos dude. promos. It was more interesting to see what shit was being talked and what events were happening on the same page. I can't tell u why, but it just was....since the move I'm sure hits have been down....just sayin, but maybe I'm wrong and everything on this board is ok now???

Guest cool1g
Promos dude. promos. It was more interesting to see what shit was being talked and what events were happening on the same page. I can't tell u why, but it just was....since the move I'm sure hits have been down....just sayin, but maybe I'm wrong and everything on this board is ok now???

i agree. it makes the board look less busy by putting the promo threads in a subforum. IMO it wasn't necessary....

Guest djway830
i agree. it makes the board look less busy by putting the promo threads in a subforum. IMO it wasn't necessary....

They're just trying to be more like the other site (and it doesn't work there either). However, there are way more people (on that site) talking. Much of it is about randomness, but it's often informative and in general more frequent.