Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shaving "down there"

rparadox

This question is one for the guys on this board, but ladies are welcome to answer if they have some good advice.

The question is simple. How the hell do I shave my sack, with the least possible pain? Clippers, razors, creams... or what? And I don't just mean a simple trim, either.

It's recently been brought to my attention that if I shave "down there," then I'll be "rewarded" for doing so.

------------------

Fuck a signature...

its not hard dude

get your Mach 3 and some cream.

Some clippers and some "bikini zone" cream from the drug store.

Trim the hair short with the clippers.

Get in a bath about 1 quarter full and soak your nuts and crotch in hot water to soften the hairs.

then drain the water enough so that you can take your nuts out of the water. Lather them. They should be really relaxed due to the heat of the water. Stretch out the bag and shave from the bottom to the top. Its easy.

Put cold water on it when you are done to close the pores.

Apply the bikini zone cream when it is dry.

Hey, haven't read anything from you in a while, welcome back to the dungeon! RU cummin' to the meet-up next Friday?

Anyway, this topic came a few days ago. There's a thread entitled "How Do You Remove Your Pubic Hair" you'll find it if you click back a page or two, I would attach a link only I don't know how to.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest xfactor834

Get a clipper, set it to 1, and clip away.

That should do it. If you wanna shave, just a get a clean double-edged razor and lotsa gel...not foam.

Mach 3's are an overkill for the sack.

It's like killing a fly with a shotgun.

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y...you can do anything (razor, wax, scissors etc)as long as youre careful

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I dont care what anybody says USE A MACH3...i used a disposable....oh wow ya wont belive how many time i nicked da nuts....they bleed longer than a normal razor cut...ouch i sugjest ya just use clippers cause when you shave and it grows back it itches

------------------

Wow are those real? Can i touch them?

Use hair conditioner to shave with, I have found that works better than shaving cream or gel. Make sure you put plenty on. Also, go get some vitamin E olil and put that on after you are done shaving.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by rparadox:

This question is one for the guys on this board, but ladies are welcome to answer if they have some good advice.

The question is simple. How the hell do I shave my sack, with the least possible pain? Clippers, razors, creams... or what? And I don't just mean a simple trim, either.

It's recently been brought to my attention that if I shave "down there," then I'll be "rewarded" for doing so.

I do it in the shower with a razor (I use Gillette Sensor). I use either skin conditioning soap, or per UKNJ's suggestion you can use conditioner and that worked too. The key is just taking your time with it.

When the hair is long definitely trim it first. Clippers on the shortest setting. I've also used mustache/beard trimming scissors (can be a little sketchy though). Beard clippers work too. You still want to shave after trimming though. Otherwise it's the sack with the 5 o'clock shadow... No fun according to an ex...

After doing it a few times, you won't be so paranoid about nicks. I don't really cut myself anymore, but I've been keepin' it clean for about 6 years now.

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif