Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the women... Sexy tattoos on guys...

citybartender

I'm contemplating getting my first tattoo! And I'm looking for input and ideas on tattoos that women would find extremely sexy! I have a few in mind, but I would like to hear what everyone thinks... What was it of, and where was it???

-CB

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

I'm not really a big fan of tat's on guys. I guess it all depends on what you look like, but I prefer a clean body to put these lips on.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Tattos suck. I hate guys with tattos. Maybe they look nice, and I'll adore it but I never liked a guy with tatto's.

Go get your tounge pierced or something! smile.gif

I've seen guys that are like 40, 50 and 60 yrs. old guys on the street and they look HORRID with that sagging skin and especially with a sagging tatto! Gross! You definatly don't want to look like that! Ewwwwwwww!

cwm8.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

If you want to get a tatoo, get something that is significant to you, not for someone else. Its gonna be on your body for the rest of your life!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by citybartender:

I'm contemplating getting my first tattoo! And I'm looking for input and ideas on tattoos that women would find extremely sexy! I have a few in mind, but I would like to hear what everyone thinks... What was it of, and where was it???

-CB

Probably the dumbest most insecure post I have ever read.

Cool is only cool for so long sentimental value is cool forever. I got a sun on my back that was cool when I was goin to lalapalooza. Now I see it as a blotch of ink that will be removed when I have the money. Second I have a celtic design on my shoulder that stands for strength and good fortune which I like very much...spend a great, great deal of time being sure and secure about what you want. Forever is a long time.

------------------

signature.jpg

i just got my whole spine done on friday nite - i had a tribal star w/ the word "Gratitude" in chinese symbol in the middleof it on my Upper Mid- Back - and on my lower back, mid spine, i have my favorite flower which is a Star Gazer lily - (theyre gorgeous).. anyway

friday nite - i had about 25-30 stars put on my back.. running from the tribal star.. which is again gratitude.. the stars go straight down my spine.. but they are situated in a "messy" way i guess u can call it.. they are not in a straight line -- more like a constellation type of thing -- they run straight down my spine - and along w/ the stars is "star dust".. or.. "dots" lol - and right above the star gazer lily - the star dust is trickling down into the flower - nourishing it w/ the stregnth to grow that gratitude is pouring down onto it =)

.. be sure about what YOU want - make it matter to YOU

when people look at my bak, theyre like wtf is going on bak there - theres SO much - but.. when i tell them wut it all means -- then theyre like Ahhh okay.. makes more sense.. so..

who gives a shit wut peopel think is sexy -- .. its on YOUR body for life y0h - ..and i have to agree w the post above -that is a kinda insecure attitude.

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I LOVE TATTOOS. I have three and can't wait to get the next one and I thnk they can be soooo sexy.

However as most of the others pointed out, this is something that is going to be on your body for the rest of your life. You need to spend time figuring out what you want it to mean to YOU.

Do a little surfing, you'll find plenty of designs on the net. When you have a better idea of what you like find a good tattooist and show him what you like. The two of you should be able to come up with something interesting and unique.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I have tattoos. Four. And each one is something that represents something about me, and I am very comfortable with them. I think that confidence in what you have on your body and in your body and who you are is what makes anyone sexy. If you are not absolutely positive that you want to have something, anything on your body forever, don't do it.

I love tattoos on my body, and I love tattoos on women's bodies. I think they can totally bring together a person's body.

Please don't get a tattoo that you are iffy about, or that someone else is helping you pick out.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

I'm not into big huge tattoos that cover large areas of the body. I really like when guys with nice arms have the armband tribal type tats. Those are so damn sexy. But you have to have nice arms!! Those are my favorites!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by momadance:

you must be real sucure

No, not insecure or dumb...

I feel that a lot of you didn't actually read my original post. I was mainly looking for a few "IDEAS".

For the people that actually did read it, thank you for your input!

And for the "Dear Abby" wanna be's... You need a real overdose of 5-HTP!

Special note to mommadance... You must be real entellagent (sucure)

------------------

Martini-01.gif

Originally posted by citybartender:

Special note to mommadance... You must be real entellagent (sucure)

this is probably so uncalled for - but ... people in glass houses really shouldnt throw stones Citybrtnder -

ENTELLAGENT? --- ... okay.. here try it this way next time -

intelligent =)

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

Originally posted by imnikki:

this is probably so uncalled for - but ... people in glass houses really shouldnt throw stones Citybrtnder -

ENTELLAGENT? --- ... okay.. here try it this way next time -

intelligent =)

Wow, Mommadance cannnot spell and Imnikki cannnot read.

::So here comes a stone from a brick house::

"I suggest to refer back to Mommadance's post Nik! And then you'll understand!" =)

------------------

Martini-01.gif

Guys with tattoos=HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

What should you get? You should get something meaningful to you. Look around at different tattoo salons. I have an angel on my back. Shes laying on rose thorns(kinda looks tribal). She beautiful....I love it. And it looks different...too many girls have the same boring tattoos.

Good luck,

SuZie cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Nikki....I believe, and I could be wrong, that the overly defencesive and slightly rude "bartender" was mocking Moma by the purposeful mispelling .....

....."what the hell is wrong with you....I said TEN and Tonic.......remember now? .... try to focus this time..." ....

just messin.......I have a n 8" negative sun being eclipsed by a lil moon (like my sig) below the base of my neck..................

represents a couple of awakening moments in my life....

------------------------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect to the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 05-15-2001).]

I love men with tatoos. Especially on the upper arm, when they have nice cut muscular arms!

I know this guy who has his hungarian family crest on his upper arm. Sexxy sexxy man!

Another guy has money, power, respect in japanese going down his tricep muscle. Then barbed wire on his other arm.... fucking sexy!

My boyfriend wants to get a tatoo on his upper arm. He wants the mark of the roman legion. It's SPQR--like from the movie Gladiator....

Def. go get a tatoo. I agree with everyone, put ALOT of thought into it... it will be there forever, and if done right, you will never ever regret it! smile.gif

------------------

11423917.jpg

sen·su·al·i·ty (snsh-l-t)

n.

1. The quality or state of being sensual or lascivious.

2. Excessive devotion to sensual pleasures.

well... citybartender

fyi - i can read quite well, thanks for your overwhelming concern though, its much appreciated..

As for the intentional misspelling.. for some reason, I dont think it was intentional -

good cop-out though - =)

comig to the meet up citybartender?

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

I have one tat that was custom drawn...the only way to go IMO. I agree w/ alot of the sentiment here, definitely get something that YOU will like. Otherwise once the "coolness" appeal wears off, you'll be regretting it everytime you look in the mirror. Good luck...and choose wisely!

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

Originally posted by imnikki:

well... citybartender

fyi - i can read quite well, thanks for your overwhelming concern though, its much appreciated..

As for the intentional misspelling.. for some reason, I dont think it was intentional -

good cop-out though - =)

comig to the meet up citybartender?

Hey, I try my best! Although, I'm better getting myself into trouble then getting out of..

Won't make the meet up, maybe next time... I cannot wait to hear all about it!

-CB

------------------

Martini-01.gif

The only people that get tattoos are criminals, insecure and uncreative people, that's just to name the majority. How many intelligent people do you know with tattoos? None. Intelligent people do not get tattoos. I personally would not want my Doctor or Attorney to have any tattoos. Just think, would you want your child to be treated by a Doctor who has his arms tattood or his neck. Or would you want your attorney that manages your money, etc. to be covered in tattoos.

I do not think so.

Tattoos are cool - on someone else.