Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*attention* all freaks, ?Question?

tastyt

The only person I have ever slept with is my boyfriend, and I waited a month into the relationship.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

what is the shortest time period between meeting somebody and having sex with them, that you ever had?

For me, 20-25 minutes, at ocean city, MD. i met this chic, then 1 beer bong later was banging her in my bed in the rental beach house. ahhhhh, those were the days.

If you guys are sluts then I'm in big trouble here... cwm25.gif

Fastest ever would have to be about (I was VERY drunk) 1 hour! GODDAM, was *that* a good decision! We did it 5 times, and each time he took one off he put another right on... What a machine! He was big and dumb, but we boinked casually for like a year and a half after that...

*sigh* Memories of wanton debauchery... Now I usually do the conventional get-to-know-him-better-first thing cuz any good sex-maniac knows that you can't have *really* good sex til you know someone.

XO,

G

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

shit what are you guys drinking/smoking?

I won't even say cause I KNOW I'll be the biggest prude here, lol ! cwm2.gif

vampie, DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING A PRUDE! we are def. in the same boat on this one...

cwm4.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540