Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turn Offs: Socks On During Sex???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Ladies, is it a turn off if a guy keeps his socks on during sex?

I know most guys fantasize about their ladies wearing high heels in bed.

Or does it really not matter?

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

I think most girls don't like it when guys have socks on during sex. I was with a girl this past weekend and we got so into it, I didn't even wanna take the time to pull my socks off. She actually stopped me and told me to take it off. Who knows?

------------------

calvin.gif

LMAO!!!

Actually, I don't mind socks being on as long as they're not like dress socks. This may sound gross but I think people look so cute in like regular old white tube socks. And if you get all 80s on me and the socks have stripes...even better!! Although, they have to be super clean, like brand new, or else that's just gross. I think it's cute when you're both butt naked yet your feet are still covered.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Hmmmmm, it really doesn't matter to me, I think socks look so cute sometimes, lol.

So to answer the question, with or without socks...? Doesn't make a difference to me.

romy20 cwm12.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

TAKE OFF THE DAMN SOCKS!!!! The only excuse for keeping on socks is if it's a quickie and his pants aren't even off all the way.

Otherwise- when it's a race to see how quickly you can start... it usually means it's also a race to see how quickly you can finish. cwm36.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

personally i wear sock during sex. my feet get cold very easily without them. must be a circulation problem

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

For some reason it really bugs me if he leaves his socks on.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."