Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies

sinergygrl

When you are drunk out of your mind and having sex doyou ever get extremely dry and have a problem cumming? Up until a point I am sloppy wet and horney as hell, but if I go beyond that drinking point then you can just forget it. It totally sucks. My boyfriend must have been so frustrated with me last night, he refuses to cum unless I do several times first, I didn't, so he didn't get to. cwm4.gif Poor guy.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

HEll yeah..that happens whenever im extremely DRUNK...

Poor guy..lol...but there is always tonight...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Yup, I am surprised I am not really down there today from all that horrid friction. But then again I am still drunk so in about an hour I will probably start feeling it. cwm14.gif Sometimes big penis' arn't all that. Specally if the gurl is a little to small down there for it. You would think after three years I would be a little more stretched out to fit him, but noooooo of course not. My doc said it just takes time..... ormaybe after I have kids that will help. Um no kids for me thankyou.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I know this was a question for the ladies, but I ran into the same problem with a girl in the past. I think it just has to do with the simple fact that you're dehydrated from all the alcohol. Try drinking a few glasses of water. It just might help.

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by xxlea:

I'm the opposite when drunk! I tend to dry out when I smoke prior to sex.

ME TOO! Not at first, at first I'm like dripping... but about 15 minutes into it, it's like, okay, I have cottonmouth, my contacts are dried out... and where's the lube?!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

ME TOO! Not at first, at first I'm like dripping... but about 15 minutes into it, it's like, okay, I have cottonmouth, my contacts are dried out... and where's the lube?!

I remember one time I was so frustrated that I leaned over to the nightstand for some ice, and PLOP, I busted my ass!!! Had the biggest bruise on my leg for weeks!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

what about using some of the beer to wetten it up .... if u dindt know .. when we (guys) are drunk it usually takes us longer too ... sometimes guys cant even get it up if they are too drunk .,., (whiskey dick) .. i hope taht make u feel alil better ... pluys i think ur boy should be getting mad at you why should he come if u cant .,. and whatevre he could cum .. dont gimme that ... when u give him a BJ he wont cum ?? F him ...

ps - thinking bout that "dryness" bothes me .. ugggg .. i wish i hadnt read this post .. i'll try not to openteh messages posted torward ladies ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com