Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BJ's and driving?

djrman

Has any of the fellas here on this board had a BJ while driving. I was driving to Jersey from a night of clubbing and boy was she at it. I tell ya one thing, I don't know how I managed not to crash into something. Still, I would highly recommend it to all the fellas. Just make sure you're driving an automatic or you might blow the clutch. LOL!!

[This message has been edited by djrman (edited 05-25-2001).]

fuck i knew i shouldnt have gotten a stick shift

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by djrman:

Still, I would highly recommend it to all the fellas

ummmm...no. don't get me wrong...i luv it in all...but is a bj worth the expense of fixing your car if you crash? i don't think so. just pull over and take care of business. then again...if it were to happen again...would i stop? cwm6.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

never have done, gives me an idea

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

I love it!! Great way to get excited and once you get home you just jump on each other.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

oh yes! definatley.

a funny story:

when I use the minivan: all sorts of things are possible! (driving while having her ride you = AWESOME!

When I use the sports car, dam near everything is impossible!! cwm2.gif

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR